ADVERTISEMENT

Football Nittany Nation 2022 Fall Camp Q/A

Nice little article......interesting perspective on the OL, which you sound pretty sure about.....Glad to see Hunter get the 5th spot.

One other question for later in camp......or when talking to Franklin......with the higher amount of depth this year, will the team plan on hitting more.....in the past they hit less due to the "lack of depth". I would like to see more hitting and have the teams be more physical.

Thank you for the nuggets of info.

Nice little article......interesting perspective on the OL, which you sound pretty sure about.....Glad to see Hunter get the 5th spot.

One other question for later in camp......or when talking to Franklin......with the higher amount of depth this year, will the team plan on hitting more.....in the past they hit less due to the "lack of depth". I would like to see more hitting and have the teams be more physical.

That's a great question, I'll see if I can get an answer to that.

Did Franklin announce the starters on the OL? If so, I must have missed it.

Is it possible to ever play a 4 2 5 defensive formation even on non obvious passing downs? Thinking about this to help with our lack of LB depth and get Sutherland into his more natural position.

Is it possible to ever play a 4 2 5 defensive formation even on non obvious passing downs? Thinking about this to help with our lack of LB depth and get Sutherland into his more natural position.
Absolutely, Diaz theoretically runs the 4-2-5 most of the time in his past as a defensive coordinator and will likely do so again this season as well.

ADVERTISEMENT