ADVERTISEMENT

Nike vs. Addidas

I hope the Adidas guys turn on the Nike and UA guys. There had to be bidding wars. Lots of hand wringing going on right now I'd bet.

I hope the Adidas guys turn on the Nike and UA guys. There had to be bidding wars. Lots of hand wringing going on right now I'd bet.
One of the indicted individuals previously worked for Nike but only recently jumped over to Adidas. Perhaps the Feds will leverage him into talking.

Reading through that chart, Penn State is not getting nearly as compensated for wearing Nike as other programs. Better rework that deal when it is up.

Reading through that chart, Penn State is not getting nearly as compensated for wearing Nike as other programs. Better rework that deal when it is up.
That is an old contract. Contract renewal was being worked on this year, but I’m not sure if it is done yet.

I am sure the FBI is going to put the Adidas execs in a room and ask one simple question....first guy that sings and gives up all the names of the college coaches you were working with will get amnesty. Same thing will happen to the AAU coaches. These guys are going to turn over on the college programs in a heartbeat to save themselves. And as pointed out, I am sure that these AAU guys will give up Nike and UA very quickly.

Reactions: bison13
Follow the money. Can't wait to see how the swamp drains.... and the creatures that crawl out. Rick Pitino may be the first one. Of course, he knew nothing.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlyb...le-college-sports-apparel-deals/#7e6dc189308f

Rats leaving the sinking ship...everyone squeals...this is not the joke of an NCAA investigation...this is the Feds...grab your popcorn.

On a separate note...I really hope the press doubles down on the NCAA and what a SHAM organization it really is...Emmerts comments hysterical...of course they think these acts are horrible...and "shocking" they had absolutely NO IDEA this was going on...are you frigging kidding me ?

Almost comical...though incredibly sad what a bunch of ass clowns led by the Emperor with No Clothes Mark Emmert.

These guys will roll in a nanosecond - suits never want to go to prison and the Feds rarely lose cases so they will name all names pretty quickly - cant wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT