ADVERTISEMENT

NHSCA

a_mshaffer

Dec 8, 2014
Ruth won on last split second takedown over a solid kid from Va. I think he placed in the prep nats this year.

Ruth won on last split second takedown over a solid kid from Va. I think he placed in the prep nats this year.
Just like his brother. The bigger the match...The better he wrestles. That is something that can't be taught.....Edmond is UNREAL and will have a very good shot at 4 National Titles. Love where PSU stands....

Just like his brother. The bigger the match...The better he wrestles. That is something that can't be taught.....Edmond is UNREAL and will have a very good shot at 4 National Titles. Love where PSU stands....
The Young Man has that "it" factor that his brother has.

The Young Man is headed to The Pennsylvania State University.

Lol how anybody keeps you off ignore is amazing to me

Ruth beat Turley who finished 2nd in the Prep championship at 160. Turley lost 5-4 to Flow #11 Merola of Blair. Currently neither RUth or Turley are ranked.

Ruth beat Turley who finished 2nd in the Prep championship at 160. Turley lost 5-4 to Flow #11 Merola of Blair. Currently neither RUth or Turley are ranked.
Keep in mind Ruth is in 10th grade wrestling a heavier weight class. He will get better each season. Maybe he will transfer to another program like Edward did in H.S. Remember he transferred to Blair and got really good !!!! Then under Cael and Casey he just exploded !!!! DT used to say Ed was the best wrestler in the room....

Keep in mind Ruth is in 10th grade wrestling a heavier weight class. He will get better each season. Maybe he will transfer to another program like Edward did in H.S. Remember he transferred to Blair and got really good !!!! Then under Cael and Casey he just exploded !!!! DT used to say Ed was the best wrestler in the room....

Hopefully Wyoming Sem this time around.

WOW...It's unreal....He is built EXACTLY like Edward was in 10th grade....His long arms and legs is crazy.... Can not wait to see him in Blue and White.....Bet he wins 4 Titles under Cael and Casey !!!! They were perfect for Edward in the room !!!! Edward was the first person to ever take down Casey....That was 1 of his goals when he came to PSU !!!! Casey laughs about it today and says he got lucky....lol

Imagining Stolzfus in his Sr year of college ...

6127de4c35f50ec3e023bd7ad9d0c793.jpg

No doubt. Was just laying out the current data. Young Ruth has a bright future.

ADVERTISEMENT