ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Thursday Night Football (Texans vs. Chiefs). Are you watching??

Will you watch NFL Thursday Night Football?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Probably flip around from this game, the Miami (FL) college football game, and the US Open.

giphy.gif

More Mannix DVR's!

iu

Maybe some weekend we need to make the Weekend Jukebox be a TV Theme Song edition, with posting thoughts / memories as well as the songs since if we only post the songs it won't be enough. As I recall, Mannix had a kick ass theme song.

Reactions: MtNittany
Maybe some weekend we need to make the Weekend Jukebox be a TV Theme Song edition, with posting thoughts / memories as well as the songs since if we only post the songs it won't be enough. As I recall, Mannix had a kick ass theme song.

The Mannix theme music.

Some of the Texan football players live nearby me in Cypress TX, a suburb about twenty minute drive northwest of Houston off US290 and I refuse to watch them... OR, even my old hometown favorites - "Stillers," for that matter.

Reactions: MtNittany
Some of the Texan football players live nearby me in Cypress TX, a suburb about twenty minute drive northwest of Houston off US290 and I refuse to watch them... OR, even my old hometown favorites - "Stillers," for that matter.
Don’t you realize, you’re wrong and that’s not why you’re not watching. Even when people say they’re not watching, those on the other side will say that’s not true, you’re wrong. You need to keep up with how this game is played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT