ADVERTISEMENT

NFL going to have some postponements now

ClarkstonMark

May 23, 2002
Titans have players testing positive, will surely not play this Sunday.
Vikings probably won't play either.
And the NFL was doing so well ....

Let's wait and see if these are even valid positive tests. The NFL has had issues with false positives.

Reactions: bison13
They figured out the issue with that batch of false positive, but that doesn't mean false positives won't happen again.

I hope you are kidding.

...incentivize false reporting

Not only "incentivize" false reporting. Or, how about the flip. Imagine a team wins the Trevor Lawrence lottery because they got 3 or 4 loses due to forfeits. Imagine the Jets finishing 1-15 but losing out on Trevor Lawrence to the Giants who finish 0-16 but 4 of their loses were forfeits....... How would that work ?

Reactions: Obliviax
Not only "incentivize" false reporting. Or, how about the flip. Imagine a team wins the Trevor Lawrence lottery because they got 3 or 4 loses due to forfeits. Imagine the Jets finishing 1-15 but losing out on Trevor Lawrence to the Giants who finish 0-16 but 4 of their loses were forfeits....... How would that work ?
The Giants could have Patrick Mahomes and they would still be terrible, so I don't think that Trevor Lawrence will help them without a better Oline. I watched the Steelers/Giants game in week 1 and their right tackle threw a lookout block on a sack. He had two pass rushers get by him, on the inside and outside, and didn't bother to try and block either guy. The least he could have done is yelled, lookout to the QB!

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Are any of the massive amount of positives in the Titans Organization seriously ill or in the hospital?

If Pitt has 13,000-18,000 fans for their game at Heinz this weekend the server for this site will explode. 🤯

I hate Pitt but I hope they win this and are allowed to have 13-18k fans this weekend. Be like a regular season game for them. But seriously, time to stop reporting every single case and get back to living and being able to make our own decisions about things.

Before I get this deleted. Just want to inform you that I go nowhere without a mask, I avoid any kind of crowds if at all possible, and make sure I wash my hands at every chance.

I hate Pitt but I hope they win this and are allowed to have 13-18k fans this weekend. Be like a regular season game for them. But seriously, time to stop reporting every single case and get back to living and being able to make our own decisions about things.

Before I get this deleted. Just want to inform you that I go nowhere without a mask, I avoid any kind of crowds if at all possible, and make sure I wash my hands at every chance.
Why would your post get deleted? You have every right to your opinion. I'd like to see a percentage of fans in the stands again as well, as long as it's responsibly. I really don't see it though with PA's restrictions.

Reactions: bdgan
Why would your post get deleted? You have every right to your opinion. I'd like to see a percentage of fans in the stands again as well, as long as it's responsibly. I really don't see it though with PA's restrictions.

I went on a streak about a month ago where everything I wrote got deleted. I basically said the panic still is worse than the actual virus......I was the weakest link, good bye. But Ive been allowed to post recently.

They should at least have this many people (scattered all the way to the top row)...
Ei2msgSX0AYvVeJ

Drew Brees did not have a right to his opinion, but I guess he was not posting on the BWI/McAndrew Board.

Last edited:
Drew Brees did not have a right to his opinion, but I guess he was not the posting on the BWI/McAndrew Board.
😭😭😭 Here's some TP to dry those tears. 🧻 And there's a search at the top of the page if you want to find where to post about Drew Brees and his weak arm.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT