ADVERTISEMENT

Football News / Notes from James Franklin following Wednesday's practice

Pretty good pressed, IMO. He got into his thought processes and explained how he walks a tight rope answering questions. Not easy to do. Also talked about how they had serious ‘not easy’ discussions among the coaches, which certainly was needed.

Also said that he hopes to have Chop back soon but indicted not this week. Concussions, assuming that was his injury, are difficult to predict. And it could always be coach speak so we really don’t know much.

Reactions: Psubiomed
you posted player grades from the tOSU game. Two OL stood out as really underperforming. The first was C Hunter Nourzad. I can't recall the other but think it was Wormley but it may have been Ioane, which was surprising to me. But two players grading out ~ 50% isn't good. It also appeared to me that the starting five didn't rotate out very much. This may account for the Nelson and Wallace activity.

Cephus only had three snaps but did have some production. I am hopeful he will be our savior at WR.

Reactions: Psubiomed
What bullcrap. Doesn't answer the questions, great dancing around responsibility. Moves on quickly to the next question. Should be a used car salesman. Arrogant arrogant arrogant

What bullcrap. Doesn't answer the questions, great dancing around responsibility. Moves on quickly to the next question. Should be a used car salesman. Arrogant arrogant arrogant
Since I couldn’t read it, let me thank you for the “objective” and “unbiased” recap.

Reactions: AWS1022
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT