ADVERTISEMENT

Newest Penn Stater

dtm149

Sep 15, 2006
On Thursday morning at 7:37AM, a future Penn Stater entered this world. He came much earlier than expected, so he’s going to spend quite a bit of time in the NICU. With that said, he’s “a little fighter” and has been giving the nurses hell, taking off all of his monitoring leads. Both mom and baby are doing well.

On Thursday morning at 7:37AM, a future Penn Stater entered this world. He came much earlier than expected, so he’s going to spend quite a bit of time in the NICU. With that said, he’s “a little fighter” and has been giving the nurses hell, taking off all of his monitoring leads. Both mom and baby are doing well.

Congratulations! Wishing mom and baby the best.

It’s July 4th, and baby seems to have already taken independence to heart. :)

Congratulations!
He might be in the same class as my grandson who was born January 24.

Reactions: dtm149 and TheGLOV
hey there. Not sure when your child was born but over 13 years ago, my family and I had a 31 weeker who spent weeks in the NICU. It is tough but hang in there. My now 13 year old daughter has caught up and is smart, healthy, and just a fantastic kid. Prayers and best wishes for you and your family.

Congrats!!!!!

Great news!!

Reactions: dtm149

Congratulations!
He might be in the same class as my grandson who was born January 24.

My daughter was 21DEC. Every good trio needs a good woman....

CONGRATULATIONS!

hey there. Not sure when your child was born but over 13 years ago, my family and I had a 31 weeker who spent weeks in the NICU. It is tough but hang in there. My now 13 year old daughter has caught up and is smart, healthy, and just a fantastic kid. Prayers and best wishes for you and your family.
Very similar situation. Water broke at 32 weeks. They were hoping to extend, but ultimately did the delivery on Thursday. It is a whole new world for us, but we are staying positive. It is going to be a long couple months, but will get through it.

Very similar situation. Water broke at 32 weeks. They were hoping to extend, but ultimately did the delivery on Thursday. It is a whole new world for us, but we are staying positive. It is going to be a long couple months, but will get through it.

We had to spend some time in the NICU with our son; it wasn't very long, but it's still tough. They do a tremendous job there - good luck and let us know how it goes! Congrats too!

Thanks for all the nice notes. I come from a big ten family, so have received plenty of OSU and UMich items. My sister in law got us a shirt that says “I just got here and already hate Michigan.” Looking forward to watching games with the little guy as he grows up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT