New York AG sues Trump Organization & Trump family members

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Tearing up like you were when running out of Season 52, RoyalT? Other patrons said they never saw a crying man run so fast.
Yes, I was also screaming. Glad you came to the defense of the hysterical horse wanker/ he needs the support. Your a great friend!

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Yes, I was also screaming. Glad you came to the defense of the hysterical horse wanker/ he needs the support. Your a great friend!
No, you ran like the little bit&h you are. Cop. Lmao. No cop runs like you did.

Reactions: psuted

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
No, you ran like the little bit&h you are. Cop. Lmao. No cop runs like you did.
Boy you are becoming unglued/ are you alone ? Don’t harm yourself hun, I would miss bitch slapping on line every day. I love making horse wankers cry.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Boy you are becoming unglued/ are you alone ? Don’t harm yourself hun, I would miss bitch slapping on line every day. I love making horse wankers cry.
Everyone knows you ran like a coward.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Everyone knows you ran like a coward.
Yes everyone knows - you are amazingly immature and you can’t stop can you horse wanker? Owning such little insecure boy is so much fun. Your kind of like my very own gimp from Pulp Fiction . Do you wear gloves or just go to town on the horses bare handed? Sounds gross to me but to each his own! Have you stopped crying yet?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Horsewanker really got himself worked up in this thread, Royal. Someone must have kicked him in the taint.

• Haha
Reactions: Nostraduzzi

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LOL....

10/22/2021............................. Your anniversary is a month away!!

Reactions: Hotshoe

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Yes everyone knows - you are amazingly immature and you can’t stop can you horse wanker? Owning such little insecure boy is so much fun. Your kind of like my very own gimp from Pulp Fiction . Do you wear gloves or just go to town on the horses bare handed? Sounds gross to me but to each his own! Have you stopped crying yet?

LOL......

Are you challenging him to a fight at the King of Prussia Seasons 52?

Reactions: BW Lion

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I

Incorrect. This lawsuit is for ten years. Donald has been committing fraud for 50 years.

As long as Biden has been a politician becoming a millionaire from "public service"............ LMFAO..... You clowns have no self awareness.

Jason, tell us again how you hate Trump. That was funny.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You sound like you are really upset. You will need to get ahold of yourself/ this is just the beginning of many bad days for Trumpy and the cult. I love how you people claim the everyone is against the POS instead of actually being adults and admit that your God is biggest criminal in American political history. Great day for America!
Trump 2024!

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004
Reactions: mijowe

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
I mean, there was an auditor (Mazars), but go ahead and they were "never audited".
An audit means very little unless it is a certified audit. Did Mazars certify the statements? If so Mazars could be in the same trouble that Anderson faced.

Pardlion

Nov 10, 2014
An audit means very little unless it is a certified audit. Did Mazars certify the statements? If so Mazars could be in the same trouble that Anderson faced.
No, apparently they prepared compiled financial statements. The banks were well aware of what they were receiving and could have requested additional info or done their own dd, but apparently were comfortable with the information and suffered no losses. Political hit job.

Reactions: Hotshoe

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
Then why a civil suit and not criminal charges?
Sorry meant to tag 2lyin
In NY state, the AG cannot file criminal charges in cases like this....although i believe there are rare exceptions to that NY law. Hence, the criminal referral.

Look, IANAL, but this is a documents case. And, the documents will speak for themselves at trial.

It seems unlikely to me that the judge and jury will have any patience for a Trump team claim of political motivation. They will be, impatiently, waiting for Trump to actually rebut the charges....and he will not be able to do that.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
No, apparently they prepared compiled financial statements. The banks were well aware of what they were receiving and could have requested additional info or done their own dd, but apparently were comfortable with the information and suffered no losses. Political hit job.
So they were not certified? So no one was vouching for their credibility. I guess Trump’s accountant didn’t believe that they needed to comply with GAAP. It’s amazing how many posters on the board are so ready and willing to make excuses for a guy so willing to break the rules. And you want him to be president again? Truly pathetic.

Reactions: RoyalT12

bdgan

May 29, 2008
So they were not certified? So no one was vouching for their credibility. I guess Trump’s accountant didn’t believe that they needed to comply with GAAP. It’s amazing how many posters on the board are so ready and willing to make excuses for a guy so willing to break the rules. And you want him to be president again? Truly pathetic.
Please explain where GAAP applies to a financial disclosure. Or tell us how the tax assessor applies GAAP.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Please explain where GAAP applies to a financial disclosure. Or tell us how the tax assessor applies GAAP.
Do you know about GAAP? If you don’t GAAP stands for Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. GAAP guides proper accounting practices. Take the time and effort to read the rules and then tell me it doesn’t apply to purposely inflating values to gain financial advantages.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Do you know about GAAP? If you don’t GAAP stands for Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. GAAP guides proper accounting practices. Take the time and effort to read the rules and then tell me it doesn’t apply to purposely inflating values to gain financial advantages.
Don't dodge the question. Tell me how a building's fair market value is presented on a balance sheet that was prepared in accordance with GAAP.

Last edited:

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Tell me how a a building is valued at fair market value on a balance sh
By having an independent certified real estate appraiser do an appraisal. Two of the principles of GAAP (Prudence and Good Faith) are violated when using highly inflated values to enhance financial statements. From what has surfaced concerning Trump’s financial representations calling them overvalued would be a misrepresentation of the word itself.

Pardlion

Nov 10, 2014
They didn’t need to comply with gaap. What’s your point?

bdgan

May 29, 2008
By having an independent certified real estate appraiser do an appraisal. Two of the principles of GAAP (Prudence and Good Faith) are violated when using highly inflated values to enhance financial statements. From what has surfaced concerning Trump’s financial representations calling them overvalued would be a misrepresentation of the word itself.
Nice word salad but you continue to avoid answering my question.