New thread featuring slow trickle of contents in laptop computer belonging to Hunter Biden

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001
Given the information that's out there, it's little wonder why Joe is trying to start a nuclear war...

Reactions: Hotshoe

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001
I've been waiting for over an hour and a half for you to, "kick my ass." Come on man. Bring it. Bring all your smarts. The entire board has been waiting for you, the gutless liar you are.

Patience, he tracking down talking points from the alt-left liberal echo chamber. With this story blowing up like it is, it is taking a lot longer for new ones to bubble up.

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001
So how is little Jenny going to play this the next time she is ask about it at the WH Presser. My money is deflecting by saying Hunter is not a government employee, blah, blah,blah

Reactions: bourbon n blues

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Meeting a couple of people tonight who are very close to the situation, so feel free to submit any questions and I will be happy to present.
@LafayetteBear, any questions about Rosemont Seneca, or anything at all? Here's your chance to get any and all questions answered. Heading over there in about 1 hour.

Reactions: WeR0206

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
Meeting a couple of people tonight who are very close to the situation, so feel free to submit any questions and I will be happy to present.

How much "hard evidence" Joe was knowledgable about Hunter's business. [he claims zero]
Likelihood Hunter gets indicted? What charges?
Do these folks know anything about Biden's daughters diary? True?
Any evidence the "10% for the Big Guy" was actually given to the Big guy.
Will any of the partners already convicted or charged "flip" on the Biden's

Is the bad stuff all about Hunter and his uncle or is there actually stuff on Joe.

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
How much "hard evidence" Joe was knowledgable about Hunter's business. [he claims zero]
Likelihood Hunter gets indicted? What charges?
Do these folks know anything about Biden's daughters diary? True?
Any evidence the "10% for the Big Guy" was actually given to the Big guy.
Will any of the partners already convicted or charged "flip" on the Biden's

Is the bad stuff all about Hunter and his uncle or is there actually stuff on Joe.
Outstanding questions. Will see what I can get answered.

The weird one about Biden's daughter's diary is the "inappropriate showers" with Joe. Sounds almost like Jerry.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Hildebeast was instrumental in getting contracts for Shell and Exxon to develop and produce Ukraine’s nat gas shale fields. How many millions was ‘donated’ to the Clinton Crime Syndicate.....aka the Clinton Global Initiative?

Reactions: Ski

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
esDxnoi.jpg

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Didn't get a chance to ask all of those wonderful questions, but was told Hunter's laptop will continue to deliver. There is a case being tried right now in front of a grand jury pertaining to tax evasion and Hunter failing to register as a foreign agent, among other charges. Was told that this won't go down as a Hunter Biden story, but rather a Biden family story and it implicates the big guy himself (and possibly other political leaders and their families, mostly on the left) with millions of dollars worth of deals in China, Ukraine, Russia and the Middle East. Was told the WaPo, NYT, NBC, CBS and the other traditional liberal megaphones are scrambling to get out in front of this story to preserve some semblance of credibility. So, just sit back, relax and enjoy as everyone around you is forced to accept that they fell for the real Big Lie.

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC

'It reeks of pay-to-play': Joe Biden and his staff met with Hunter's top business partner at the White House throughout his vice presidency, visitor logs reveal

• Visitor logs from the Obama administration revealed that Joe Biden had met with his son Hunter's top business partner in 2010
  • Eric Schwerin, former president of Hunter's now-dissolved firm Rosemont Seneca, made 19 trips to the White House from 2009 to 2015
  • Nine trips included meetings with Biden, his staff and the staff of Jill Biden
  • Republicans blasted the meetings as yet another example of Hunter using his father to secure business deals and called on investigations into the Bidens
  • It comes as Hunter faces federal prosecution for alleged tax fraud, money laundering and illegal foreign lobbying

***another media source reporting the story @BW Lion links above

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020

'It reeks of pay-to-play': Joe Biden and his staff met with Hunter's top business partner at the White House throughout his vice presidency, visitor logs reveal

• Visitor logs from the Obama administration revealed that Joe Biden had met with his son Hunter's top business partner in 2010
  • Eric Schwerin, former president of Hunter's now-dissolved firm Rosemont Seneca, made 19 trips to the White House from 2009 to 2015
  • Nine trips included meetings with Biden, his staff and the staff of Jill Biden
  • Republicans blasted the meetings as yet another example of Hunter using his father to secure business deals and called on investigations into the Bidens
  • It comes as Hunter faces federal prosecution for alleged tax fraud, money laundering and illegal foreign lobbying

If this doesn’t cause the Dem Power Players to kick Joe to the curb, I don’t know what will.

I suspect Obama is orchestrating “change” behind the scenes. The only remaining question is when “change” happens. I’m guessing October.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
Is this your lame attempt at deflection?
Just pointing out again that they are all crooks . Those of you whom defend one or the other are just as dumb as the other side . Capiche ?

And...nothing lame about it. Kushner got paid off. Biden got paid off.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaconNitt

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001