ADVERTISEMENT

New Season Tickets

GoNavy

Sep 23, 2001
Does anyone know if/when PSU is planning on selling new Season Tickets? I had them when my daughter was at PSU but gave them up a year ago. Now my son has decided to attend and I'd like to get season tickets again. When I go to the website it has me provide my email as having interest but there is no information on if or when they would be available. Does anyone know?

Last edited:
They are in the renewal process now, so new purchases most likely can't happen until that process is complete. You would think they would know the time frame, but maybe not exact dates. Might depend on the actual renewal numbers.

Does anyone know if/when PSU is planning on selling new Season Tickets? I had them when my daughter was at PSU but gave them up a year ago. Now my son has decided to attend and I'd like to get season tickets again. When I go to the website it has me provide my email as having interest but there is no information on if or when they would be available. Does anyone know?

Looks like there is a good window to get them right now...call 1-800-NITTANY

Remember everyone that asked for a refund last year basically gave up their season tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT