ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting New Rivals250 rankings features 10 Penn State Football commits

I believe that PSU has the Mr. PA Football player (Singleton) and the Mr. Ohio Football player (Allar). I don't think Mr. Ohio has been awarded yet but am told he is a 100% lock. Oops, just learned the ohio PotY was a linebacker from Marysville that is a tOSU commit (4 star). LOL, have to believe it was because he is a tOSU kid. I listened to two sports talk shows here in ohio that both said Allar is a stone cold lock to win PofY.

Last edited:
It's great we are getting some good recruits but isn't this the case every year? What I have learned it certainly doesn't transcend to winning with this coaching staff. What would Ferentz do with this kind of talent?

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
It's great we are getting some good recruits but isn't this the case every year? What I have learned it certainly doesn't transcend to winning with this coaching staff. What would Ferentz do with this kind of talent?

Ferentz can't recruit this kind of talent. If Iowa played in the East, his teams wouldn't snif the conf champ game.

Drew Shelton is the only OL recruit on the list. This has me concerned. It is by far our area of most need.
Don't forget about phase 2 of recruiting - the Portal and there are a ton of quality players in it this year

I believe that PSU has the Mr. PA Football player (Singleton) and the Mr. Ohio Football player (Allar). I don't think Mr. Ohio has been awarded yet but am told he is a 100% lock. Oops, just learned the ohio PotY was a linebacker from Marysville that is a tOSU commit (4 star). LOL, have to believe it was because he is a tOSU kid. I listened to two sports talk shows here in ohio that both said Allar is a stone cold lock to win PofY.
Many thought CJ Hicks was the favorite for Mr' Ohio

Ferentz would train them heavily in the art of tripping, leg whips and other means of tearing ligaments and tendons. Then when he got them to the B1G championship game he and his thug ass would there asses handed to them and whimper away literally with their tails tucked. Ferentz is pathetic

Last edited:
Ferentz can't recruit this kind of talent. If Iowa played in the East, his teams wouldn't snif the conf champ game.
I agree with you but my point was what would Ferentz be able to do if he did have this talent? Look at what he does now. What kind of win/loss record would Franklin have if he only had Ferentz's talent? There is no question we have a lack of coaching ability. Look at our record the last couple years.

Ferentz would train them heavily in the art of tripping, leg whips and other means of tearing ligaments and tendons. Then when he got them to the B1G championship game he and his thug ass would there asses handed to them and whimper away literally with their tails tucked. Ferentz is pathetic
Well then pick another coach who does well with less talent.

Allar seems like the type of guy you just may see him out there and Blackledger and McDonahiagh and even Herdstreen were asking how Oh No Mafia had let him get away. They even talked to this kids 4th grade english teacher and that was the story of how Todd scored on a fluffy piece sundae.

Many thought CJ Hicks was the favorite for Mr' Ohio

Apparently 2023 recruit Sonny Styles from Ohio just reclassified to 2022. He'll be the #3 overall recruit in the nation in the 2022 class (as his 2023 rating carries over), which would elevate him above CJ Hicks, Allar, and others.

Lots of elite talent in OH this year. Although the trend line is still pointing down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT