ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling New Job opening posted for PSU Wrestling

I know they weren't serious considerations. They were brought up as a joke. We all get that. Let's not bounce around here.

I was only referring to this comment from you.-

"Notice how we talk about Iowa guys for an ops role and not a coaching role."

I hope you understand what I was responding to. Let's move on shall we?
Put the coffee down your running amuk

There's one person not for the job. It's a non-recruiting position. Sorry Willie, we need you where you are.

The Director of operations position would be a great side hustle retirement job for Roar. Qualifications include: Superior organizational skills, encyclopedic knowledge of college wrestling, and an intimate familiarity with Penn State administrators, coaches and wrestlers. No one could be better qualified. Let the campaign begin----Roar for Director.

The Director of operations position would be a great side hustle retirement job for Roar. Qualifications include: Superior organizational skills, encyclopedic knowledge of college wrestling, and an intimate familiarity with Penn State administrators, coaches and wrestlers. No one could be better qualified. Let the campaign begin----Roar for Director.
I think Roar would be awesome, but I think he is enjoying his retirement too much! Heck, I would love the job, sounds f**!! I would be grateful!

I think Cael should have a reality show like the apprentice, to sort through the candidates, to serve for our enjoyment in the long off season, plus to satisfy our mutual obsession with getting a glimpse of any of the happenings on the 'inside'.. PPV proceeds to the NLWC.

PDIII, your'e fired. Spyker, your'e fired. Goggles, you don't even get an interview....

Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT