ADVERTISEMENT

New Hope, for parents at least, at the BJC?

probably, it’s too late to do anything.

15% would be about 2k people.

keep your snarky remarks for the dumpster fire thread plz
Where do State College and Big Ten attendance rules fit in? I thought I read local ordinances take priority over the governors recent policy change.

I thought the "no fans" rules was a BIG rule? it was for football... Pitt had fans while PSU could not.

BIG should be able to allow parents if they weren't already.

Reactions: Bob_Anderson
Askren said on FRL last week that MAC wrestlers were told like 2 days before the tournament that their parents could attend, so seems like anything is possible.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Askren said on FRL last week that MAC wrestlers were told like 2 days before the tournament that their parents could attend, so seems like anything is possible.
That wasn't true. NJ governor lifted some indoor restrictions that allowed the venue to have 25% capacity. The venue had furloughed all of it's employees and wasn't able to get everyone back to work in time.

That wasn't true. NJ governor lifted some indoor restrictions that allowed the venue to have 25% capacity. The venue had furloughed all of it's employees and wasn't able to get everyone back to work in time.

Interesting, thanks.

Looks like they blamed it on public spaces being used as warmup areas, NJ's 7-day quarantine policy, and the fact that part of the arena was being used as a vaccination site.

... Looks like they blamed it on public spaces being used as warmup areas, NJ's 7-day quarantine policy, and the fact that part of the arena was being used as a vaccination site ...
Also, they ran outta gas. They had a flat tyre. They didn't have enough money for cab fare. Their tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole their car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locusts. It wasn't their fault!! :p

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone and bwfight
Where do State College and Big Ten attendance rules fit in? I thought I read local ordinances take priority over the governors recent policy change.
This is probably the biggest challenge. Local municipalities are not seemingly poised to roll back any of their restrictions. The BJC sits in College Township, which is the same municipality that got big local heat for some youth tournaments held at the same location NLWC is now using for their events.

Reactions: psu00
Also, they ran outta gas. They had a flat tyre. They didn't have enough money for cab fare. Their tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole their car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locusts. It wasn't their fault!! :p
Or.....I think it was.... sun was in my eyes, dog at my homework maybe?....😃

Reactions: Dogwelder
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – With new guidance released by the state, there will now be a limited number of player guests per institution allowed at the 2021 Big Ten Wrestling Championships, hosted by Penn State University. The two-day event takes place on Saturday and Sunday, March 6-7, in the Bryce Jordan Center.

Penn State and the Big Ten are excited to welcome a limited number of player guests to University Park and the BJC for this year's championships. There will not be general public ticket sales for the event.

New State Guidance

UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – With new guidance released by the state, there will now be a limited number of player guests per institution allowed at the 2021 Big Ten Wrestling Championships, hosted by Penn State University. The two-day event takes place on Saturday and Sunday, March 6-7, in the Bryce Jordan Center.

Penn State and the Big Ten are excited to welcome a limited number of player guests to University Park and the BJC for this year's championships. There will not be general public ticket sales for the event.

New State Guidance
see what a well placed law suit threat will get you? folded, just like they did for fb, albeit later than it needed to be.
anyone who yells suit can bring the ncaa & bt nabobs to their jelly filled knees instantly.

ADVERTISEMENT