ADVERTISEMENT

New concept helmets.....

...for years I’ve thought they should remove the hard shell from the helmet and have it covered with the material used in wrestling mats...
... the favorite exhibit used by early mat salesmen was to bounce a raw egg -in shell - across a mat ... it never broke open because the impact was distributed by thousands of air-entrapped bubbles ... :)

...for years I’ve thought they should remove the hard shell from the helmet and have it covered with the material used in wrestling mats...
... the favorite exhibit used by early mat salesmen was to bounce a raw egg -in shell - across a mat ... it never broke open because the impact was distributed by thousands of air-entrapped bubbles ... :)

Reactions: royboy
Helmets should have a replaceable outer shell that cracks to dissipate energy. If your helmet cracks then you need to go thru concussion protocol while the new shell is attached before reentering the game.

Reactions: johnmpsu
Here’s a concept. Whoever is making these needs to stop. They are straight trash. If they were done by a 4 year old I would tell them good job and chuckle about them later. If an adult made them, they should quickly say that a child was responsible. Fugging awful.

I'm pretty sure someone created some sort of a crawler that automatically goes out and finds all the schools logos and slaps them on a helmet of the proper color. This doesn't look like a human being spent more than 5 minutes on this.

ADVERTISEMENT