ADVERTISEMENT

New Coaches Rankings...

Not sure why you care so much. Lee seeded #3 is BETTER for Penn State. He gets a first round match against the number 14 seed and pins him.
Just because it is one of those things. If Lee gets a 3 and Rivera was the one that would be alright from a points point of view, but not how I believe they should be seeded.
The main point is there is no way Eierman with no relative significant Big10 success should be seeded ahead of 2 guys with extensive Big10 success.

• Haha
Reactions: ClarencButthorn
That would be a travesty. He’s not in the same league as Nick or Eierman. Why should the 2 wrestlers that are far superior to the field wrestle in the semis?
Ah man. Come on. I really appreciate your contributions on here, but dismissing a 2 time Big10 champ is silly.

Just watch. If Seabass is the 1, he’ll lose the semifinal to Red.
A kid good enough to beat Spencer or RBY in championship matches is probably not losing to Red and is also probably good enough to minimally offer Nick or Eierman a competitive match.

With that said, even if you are right at this moment in time Rivera is the one who should have the one seed.
The NCAAs will be different. The one seed will be the one who wins next weekend.

We’ll see I guess, but Rivera had a length advantage at 125–at 141, not so much. Length isn’t everything, but I think it complimented his game.

I can see any of the 3 having a good claim at the 1, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a different guy that gets the 1 than wins B1Gs, different again that wins NCAAs. I’m only going to pick the latter: All Nick baby!

Great a landmine ... he could get seeded anywhere in the field really since he's just coming in now.
Only 6 teams so he got the last seed.

Other than Wilits (the obvious 1 seed) and the Little Rock guy (who's 1-11), everybody else could be seeded in whatever order.

I'm waiting until Monday to see the pre-seeds at 141. Most here had reasonable points, but only one guy can be seeded #1. All three are going to the NCAA tournament, so that should not be a concern. What will happen is that the match-ups at B1G's, and who wins and loses, will impact the NCAA seeds. The winner at B1G's will be the #1 seed at the NCAA's.

ADVERTISEMENT