ADVERTISEMENT

New Class of 2024 Commit -- Zack Ryder

elaine-benes-get-well-soon.gif
Just don't go to this Dr.

2c9cf56b-b534-46fa-b617-17587c7bc531_text.gif

His dad was better...had a mean streak, especially in his early days, that Jesus never showed.
Warning. Most think this is hilarious. But it has foul language along with religious humor. For example, if you were offended by The Book of Morman, don't click on the link.
This was sung by a guy that used to play in a tiki bar in Florida. It is an appropriate side dish to @ss7 's post.

First of all, God has a sense of humor or I and this forum wouldn't exist.

Jesus suffered due to a lack of matches
How can the Trinity not have enough matches?

New Testament bias.
I'd hate to run into the Old Testament God in the Consi-bracket.

No one from Ohio State could medically forfeit to Jesus and drop to the consis. Heck, the rule book could eliminate injury time.

Reactions: 82bordeaux
Jesus only wrestled three years, he then took an medical shirt but never seemed to come back for his last year of eligibility before going into coaching. Maybe the NCAA didn’t approve the medical shirt

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
The Sermon on the Mat:
1 Blessed are the poor in conditioning, for they will see the lights.

2 Blessed are those who are warned for stalling, for they will begin to wrestle.

3 Blessed are the weak, for they are good practice partners for the strong.

4 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst before weigh-ins, for they will soon be able to eat.

5 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be congratulated online for not blast doubling their opponent off the mat.

6 Blessed are the pure in sweat, for they can slip out of anything.

7 Blessed are the peacemakers, for their calls will be confirmed upon video review.

8 Blessed are those who are persecuted for early losses because of simple errors, for theirs is the national title.

9 Blessed are you when hawkeye, bucknut, and cruise liner fans insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against your because of being a PSU wrestling fan. 10 Rejoice and be glad, because the most points in March is likely, for in the same way they persecuted other PSU fans over the last twelve seasons.

The Sermon on the Mat:

2 Blessed are those who are warned for stalling, for they will begin to wrestle.

4 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst before weigh-ins, for they will soon be able to eat.

5 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be congratulated online for not blast doubling their opponent off the mat.

7 Blessed are the peacemakers, for their calls will be confirmed upon video review.

8 Blessed are those who are persecuted for early losses because of simple errors, for theirs is the national title.

9 Blessed are you when hawkeye, bucknut, and cruise liner fans insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against your because of being a PSU wrestling fan. 10 Rejoice and be glad, because the most points in March is likely, for in the same way they persecuted other PSU fans over the last twelve seasons.
giphy.gif

The Sermon on the Mat:

mel-brooks-moses.gif

I thought he was only out for 3 days?
Well he was totally out for three days, but he did make some appearances afterwards. In fact there was one report that he tried to enter a competition but the ref, D Thomas, did not accept the doctor excuse and wanted to examine the wounds himself. Afterwards he would not let him compete. If only the best ref, might I say archreferee, Angel H was there the call might have been different than almost all PSU fans judgement.

Wow, this thread has taken a turn...

Last edited:
Well he was totally out for three days, but he did make some appearances afterwards. In fact there was one report that he tried to enter a competition but the ref, D Thomas, did not accept the doctor excuse and wanted to examine the wounds himself. Afterwards he would not let him compete. If only the best ref, might I say archreferee, Angel H was there the call might have been different that almost all PSU fans judgement.

Wow, this thread has taken a turn...
Held for a 4 count over and over. Better pin this one.

Do PSU fans go with Zack "Red" Ryder as his nickname due to them singing Lunatic Fringe, the most iconic wrestling song?

Jesus only wrestled three years, he then took an medical shirt but never seemed to come back for his last year of eligibility before going into coaching. Maybe the NCAA didn’t approve the medical shirt
I heard from an insider there were disciplinary issues. Something about turning water into wine at the Scuffle.

Reactions: 82bordeaux
Maybe I read this thread to fast I'm confused. We are now recruiting Jesus? He has a very powerful father. What weight does he project at?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT