ADVERTISEMENT

New Allar - Ewers - Franklin Rumors-Info

The one that is #1 in the nation for defensive scoring ( not scoring defense...different catgories) has at least one pick in 6 out of 7 games and a pick six in each of the last 5 games? The one that is now #3 for sacks and in the top 10 for QB pressures? Try going to the NCAA stats site and try looking up some facts. ( I know you are allergic to them) The Bucks defense certainly won't strike fear in anyone, but they are lightyears ahead of where they were in the first two games. Changing most of the personnel on the field, the entire scheme and coaching responsibilities will do that. Now GFY.
They've played one of the weakest schedules in the country. Anyone would have over-inflated stats playing junior college teams. If Clifford is healthy - which is the claim from Cliff and CJF - they'll kick OSU's butt. Count on it.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGLOV
They've played one of the weakest schedules in the country. Anyone would have over-inflated stats playing junior college teams. If Clifford is healthy - which is the claim from Cliff and CJF - they'll kick OSU's butt. Count on it.
Once again. Check the actual stats troll. See just where some of those offenses are ranked. But you have an aversion to the truth and facts, so I know you wont. The one guarantee I WILL make is that the Bucks will kick the dogsnot out of the quitty coward Vulvarines. After they *ussied out of the game last year because Day told Harbaugh he was going to hang 100 on him, they have the ass kicking of their lives coming. #UTQTFS #Hang100

Once again. Check the actual stats troll. See just where some of those offenses are ranked. But you have an aversion to the truth and facts, so I know you wont. The one guarantee I WILL make is that the Bucks will kick the dogsnot out of the quitty coward Vulvarines. After they *ussied out of the game last year because Day told Harbaugh he was going to hang 100 on him, they have the ass kicking of their lives coming. #UTQTFS #Hang100
This is hilarious

This is hilarious
Yep. You sure are. You're too easy. Can't deal with facts and stats. But, I'm getting bored toying with you. Plus, I was raised to not take advantage of or make fun of the mentally challenged. Time to move on and talk with people who actually know what they are talking about.

Yep. You sure are. You're too easy. Can't deal with facts and stats. But, I'm getting bored toying with you. Plus, I was raised to not take advantage of or make fun of the mentally challenged. Time to move on and talk with people who actually know what they are talking about.

Gmen.......I'll let you in on a little secret. Wolve is one of you guys :) He made that clear in November 2019 when he said on this board that: "I root for the one team that hates Michigan more than you all, and I ain't Sparty. Good luck, and see you guys on November 23rd".

(Hint: we played @ OSU on November 23rd that year)

He's an OSU guy -- clear as day. I think he's a good sport around here, and only goes into extreme #MichiganMan mode when prompted by conversations like this.

Unleash the Wolverine in Michigan football!

Reactions: bison13
Gmen.......I'll let you in on a little secret. Wolve is one of you guys :) He made that clear in November 2019 when he said on this board that: "I root for the one team that hates Michigan more than you all, and I ain't Sparty. Good luck, and see you guys on November 23rd".

He's an OSU guy -- clear as day. I think he's a good sport around here, and only goes into extreme #MichiganMan mode when prompted by conversations like this.

:) :) Hope to see most of you guys on the ON3 board

Oh, I know. I've followed along with him just like the rest of you guys since he first showed up. I really don't think he's truly a Buckeye though. He's talking about stuff that doesn't really exist. Now if he IS
a Buckeye fan, Please accept my apologies for him on behalf of the rest of Buckeye Nation! Good luck to the Lions tomorrow night ( only so much though!) and hope we get another PSU/OSU classic. Unlike alot of people, I'm expecting a hard fought close game.

Reactions: dailybuck777
Besides Allar, don't you guys have another really highly ranked QB committed for the 22 class? As for Natty, Obviously I hope you are right, but I doubt it will be this year. Although they have improved by leaps and bounds since the beginning of the season, I still think the defense won't get them there. I still have my doubts also that any of the B1G East "Big 4",,,,PSU, OSU, Sparty and scUM makes it through the "Round Robin of Death" that starts tomorrow without a loss.
I think O$U is peaking at the right time. PSU forfeited their position in the Big4.

Yes, PSU has another verbal from a highly rated QB. Not nearly as high as Allar…but of course, time will tell on CFB results.

Yeah, I know that losing Levis to the portal was a big hit for you guys, but it still surprised me that a program like PSU hadn't been able to develop a serviceable backup. With the QB talent you have coming in, hopefully you only have to deal with that issue this year. I know it's unlikely, but I hope Clifford IS close to 100% tomorrow. With few exceptions, the PSU/OSU series have been some of the most exciting games of the year.
Believe it…we trotted out a very compromised QB last week…and it will be worse this week. Even if we had a 100% Cliff, PSU has no running game. So I am afraid your desire for an exciting game will not be fulfilled.

Reactions: dailybuck777
Ha…stop the nonsense.

Take a trip through Eleven Warriors. O-Zone and the Texas Rival boards, Not made up BS. And there are a few others I haven't even looked at
Perhaps YOU aren't making it up.

But the people posting on those message boards ARE making it up.

You're just serving as a shit stirring intermediary.

I just read through all of 11E and didn't see anything about Allar visiting, or being interested in OSU. Most seem to think that the Ewers thing is him being homesick and that he'll get through it. Haven't seen any real smoke around Ewers transferring.

I didn't get anything about being worried that Allar is leaving as long as Franklin and Yurcich remain here.

Am I missing something?

Posters stir the pot all rumors about Franklin reach recruits. Want a Penn State commit. Convince him Franklin is history.

I just read through all of 11E and didn't see anything about Allar visiting, or being interested in OSU. Most seem to think that the Ewers thing is him being homesick and that he'll get through it. Haven't seen any real smoke around Ewers transferring.

I didn't get anything about being worried that Allar is leaving as long as Franklin and Yurcich remain here.

Am I missing something?
You’re missing that the sky is always falling on this board and we must always look for negative things about the program.

Seems like either posers and or some of our self-hating fans want shit to goes sideways and fail. Not sure which is more pathetic.

Reactions: OhioLion
Great idea. On my way.

But before I leave, bank on two things: PSU upsets OSU tomorrow and Ewers transfers before next year - sure things. OSU is the most overrated team in the country - period

By getting Clifford hurt. That’s on him
By not having his team prepared. By not having a backup QB ready to play. By not running a program that prides itself on being physical up front. By blowing several two digit leads in the 4th quarter.

Google James Franklin bad coaching decisions and watch your computer crash from all the results.

No bigger Franklin fan on this site than me
If Ohio State wins by more than 28, should Franklin resign and go elsewhere? If that plays out, then the gap between Ohio State and Penn State continues to grow. And dont give me the Clifford injury excuse because the coaching staff is indicating that Clifford is ready to go. We blew the 2017 and 2018 games big time. But some of us may be satisfied with being a distant 2nd place in the Big Ten East.

ADVERTISEMENT