ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix The Punisher

The new series just started if anybody is interested. Got some really good reviews so far.
Watch episode 1 and it was fantastic.

Heard a mixed bag but gonna give it a shot since I loved the character in Daredevil.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
I started this show yesterday and it is really good

I am enjoying it.

full disclosure: my g/f was in a car accident on Wednesday. smashed from behind while she was sitting in traffic. she is ok, but might be having some whiplash/PTSD symptoms. she even admitted she wasn't ready for the violence of the show. might have to wait a week to continue . . .

I am enjoying it.

full disclosure: my g/f was in a car accident on Wednesday. smashed from behind while she was sitting in traffic. she is ok, but might be having some whiplash/PTSD symptoms. she even admitted she wasn't ready for the violence of the show. might have to wait a week to continue . . .

I may or may not of watched the first 7 episodes yesterday LOL My wife got home from work and she caught a few minutes of the show. It is in a later episode so I will not mention what is going on, but someone gets stabbed, and its very intense. She yells "OMG" and leaves the room. She came back and watched another part of the episode, but she was not a fan of how real it seemed.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
I may or may not of watched the first 7 episodes yesterday LOL My wife got home from work and she caught a few minutes of the show. It is in a later episode so I will not mention what is going on, but someone gets stabbed, and its very intense. She yells "OMG" and leaves the room. She came back and watched another part of the episode, but she was not a fan of how real it seemed.

I'm a huge fan of the Garth Ennis runs on the comic, from which Netflix seems to be taking inspiration. the bloodier the better

side note, anyone watched Officer Downe? another ultraviolent movie based on a maniac comic book. great stuff

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT