ADVERTISEMENT

Need a little help with the Yahoo pick-em ...

81b&w

Jul 27, 2001
Some Dark Holler, PA
I signed up originally and made my first two weeks pics on a different computer. Trying to get to this weeks pics, I am logged into yahoo with my user name but can't seem to find where to get to make my pics for this week? Any help is appreciated as always

I signed up originally and made my first two weeks pics on a different computer. Trying to get to this weeks pics, I am logged into yahoo with my user name but can't seem to find where to get to make my pics for this week? Any help is appreciated as always
If you ever forget again, just go to Toms sticky post at the top of this board and log on that way. Will take you Directly there. Good luck.

No, I did that and where it asks to join a group if I put the group ID number in it says the group is full. I'm already a member of the group. I'm logged in to Yahoo with my correct ID but I can't get to where I need to be to make this weeks pics

No, I did that and where it asks to join a group if I put the group ID number in it says the group is full. I'm already a member of the group. I'm logged in to Yahoo with my correct ID but I can't get to where I need to be to make this weeks pics
Aha. Your mistake is clicking on "join a group". There should be a hyperlink on that same screen that says something like "already a member"?

That is what you want to click on. Once you login with your yahoo Id and password, it will take you directly to the Bwi group.

There's no hyperlink. I'll get to the other computer tomorrow and figure it out from there, just wanted to do my pics from home tonight. Thanks for the replies

If you're going to sports.yahoo.com, make sure you go to the Fantasy section. Once logged in, look at the left navigation and find link for Fantasy Teams. Click on that. Then on the right of the screen in a gray box should be your "Teams and League". There you'll see the pick 'em.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT