ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Game

THEEHMANN

Apr 20, 2003
Does anyone see this being an 8:00 game? I have company coming in to see this and I surely hope this isn't a night game.

Does anyone see this being an 8:00 game? I have company coming in to see this and I surely hope this isn't a night game.

Me too because I don't want to be sitting in Beaver Stadium at 10:00 P.M. at the end of November. This is central PA not the Southwest or Southeast.

If Penn State and Nebraska are both undefeated, then yes. Else, a 3:30 start.

Would you like me to type that in Java or C+?

Me too because I don't want to be sitting in Beaver Stadium at 10:00 P.M. at the end of November. This is central PA not the Southwest or Southeast.

The last 10 times PSU has played a home game on the 3rd week of November, the average low temperature was 35 degrees. Only 4 of the 10 was the low temp below freezing.

The difference between the game end temp for a 3:30 game and 8pm game is negligible as far as how cold it'd be.

The last 10 times PSU has played a home game on the 3rd week of November, the average low temperature was 35 degrees. Only 4 of the 10 was the low temp below freezing.

The difference between the game end temp for a 3:30 game and 8pm game is negligible as far as how cold it'd be.

Awesome. You take that chance I still have to drive over the mountains at midnight.
And how accurate is that because I remember some pretty damn cold games against MSU and they were either noon or 3:30 starts.

Yep, and if that mountain at midnight is going to cause problems, it will at 8pm, too.

That list is accurate. Note it's only for the 3rd Saturday in November, not all of November.

BeLBc30.png

Last edited:
Yep, and if that mountain at midnight is going to cause problems, it will at 8pm, too.

That list is accurate. Note it's only for the 3rd Saturday in November, not all of November.

BeLBc30.png

Ive been making that trip over the mountains since 1989, trust me there is a difference between 8 pm and Midnight, especially from Oct. on.

But we're talking November. There has been exactly one November night game at Beaver Stadium.

October makes sense. More daylight, more temperature drop earlier in the day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT