ADVERTISEMENT

ND and The ACC

Geographically, Notre Dame belongs in the Big Ten. South Bend, Indiana, is closer to nine Big Ten campuses than it is Pittsburgh, the closest ACC member. The rom-com between the Big Ten and Notre Dame ended more than a decade ago. After a century of never wanting each other at the same time, the two of them stopped flirting. Sheltering at home is an important health measure, but there are some things that not even the coronavirus pandemic can make happen.

When you don't have answers, deflect.

Anyone hold a gun to the ACC's head? Big Ten's? Just because you don't like a decision doesn't mean that it resulted from ass-kissing (or is the motivation behind all of your decisions whether the other guy will let you kiss his ass?). Maybe the Big Ten shouldn't have added Hopkins for lacrosse unless all of its other teams joined, or they at least joined the vaunted Big Ten Academic Alliance.

You're a closet-Domer Art.

I knew you'd not apply your God given intelligence in order to figure out the 'prostitution' part.

I still respect your opinion; incorrect as it may be sir.

You're a closet-Domer Art.

I knew you'd not apply your God given intelligence in order to figure out the 'prostitution' part.

I still respect your opinion; incorrect as it may be sir.

Domer, closet or otherwise? No, not even close.

I do give the folks who run ND athletics credit for being less of a whore than their counterparts at other schools.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Maybe you ought tell that to the author of the article who was spot on.

And that is exactly what YOU did sir.

Nice try but exposed.

I'm not having a discussion with Ivan Maisel. And he doesn't maintain that the ACC is kissing ND's ass. He sees potential affiliation, temporary and permanent, among the parties as mutually beneficial.

Now tuck your brain back into your scrotum and regain your balance.

I'm not having a discussion with Ivan Maisel. And he doesn't maintain that the ACC is kissing ND's ass. He sees potential affiliation, temporary and permanent, among the parties as mutually beneficial.

Now tuck your brain back into your scrotum and regain your balance.

Now you see, you just admitted you can't even add or debate a topic without going into the gutter.

Sure sign of losing the discussion.

You done here Art. You're dismissed.

Now you see, you just admitted you can't even add or debate a topic without going into the gutter.

Sure sign of losing the discussion.

You done here Art. You're dismissed.

This ain't gutter. You wanna see gutter? Pull you brain out of your fvcking ass and put it back in your scrotum.

As for debate, what's the issue in question? That you don't like ND to the point that you can't think clearly? Scotch that. We know that you don't like ND and that you can't think clearly is on ample display every time you post, you stupid little suckass.

This ain't gutter. You wanna see gutter? Pull you brain out of your fvcking ass and put it back in your scrotum.

As for debate, what's the issue in question? That you don't like ND to the point that you can't think clearly? Scotch that. We know that you don't like ND and that you can't think clearly is on ample display every time you post, you stupid little suckass.

Thank you, this time, for even more graphically proving my point sir.

You're dismissed.

Last edited:
I think that they worked out the agreement only because the ACCN wanted to get exclusive broadcast rights to Rudy and Knute Rockne in case the season is cancelled. Outside of Clemson reruns and Pitt National Championship parties they have nothing to broadcast.

Reactions: LionJim
Maryland was and is basically bankrupt. They needed the Big 10 more than the Big 10 needed them. I have heard that Maryland was invited to give PSU a regional rival but I will never believe that UMD will be nothing more to PSU than a doormat.
You’re right about MD but the fans never warmed to the B10. I think, except for the money, they’d much rather be in the ACC.

Incorrect. Maryland hates being in the ACC and wanted out in the worst way.
Not the UMD people I know here in DC. They hate not playing UNC and Duke in basketball and they hate Big 10 football. But like everything it is anecdotal.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT