ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Ticket question

Lionfan44

Jun 2, 2014
Ticket question

I have four tickets to the NCAA championships. I have no clue how I can transfer them, put them in my wallet, or Use them for multiple sessions. Did anyone else get any instructions on how to use them?

Ticket question

I have four tickets to the NCAA championships. I have no clue how I can transfer them, put them in my wallet, or Use them for multiple sessions. Did anyone else get any instructions on how to use them?
1. You have to have a Ticketmaster account.
2. Once you have an account, the tickets will show up there under "My Tickets"
3. Under "My Tickets" there is an option to transfer tickets.
4. To put the tickets in your wallet, you will have to download the Ticketmaster App.
5. Once you have downloaded the App and sign in, your tickets will appear.
6. When you are viewing your tickets in the App, there will be an area that says "add to wallet"

Does that answer your questions?

Reactions: hlstone
4. To put the tickets in your wallet, you will have to download the Ticketmaster App.
6. When you are viewing your tickets in the App, there will be an area that says "add to wallet"

What he said.

Reactions: 82bordeaux

THIS /\

Thanks to all for their response. I do have a Ticketmaster account and have used that in my PSU account for numerous athletic tickets. These tickets showed up and appear on my “manage my tickets“ on my app. But there is nothing that says anything about transferring, etc.

you can't access them thru the PSU ticket manager.. there is a ticketmaster ncaa link that you should be able to manage them thru..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT