ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Ticket Price

androcles

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2003
... someone who had an extra PSU ticket in Section 307 is asking $245 for it ...I called our ticket office and they said our fans paid $150 for Section 307...does that seem right?...

... someone who had an extra PSU ticket in Section 307 is asking $245 for it ...I called our ticket office and they said our fans paid $150 for Section 307...is that right?...

For me, I put down a $245/ticket "hold" for my ticket that ended up in 307, then had the $95/ticket refunded a few days ago once the actual prices were known. I'm guessing that's the confusion

For me, I put down a $245/ticket "hold" for my ticket that ended up in 307, then had the $95/ticket refunded a few days ago once the actual prices were known. I'm guessing that's the confusion
Same here. I have a sec 307 ticket I'm trying to get rid of that I paid $245 for but wasn't aware that price was a hold. However, I'm only being refunded $45, bringing the price down to $200. It must be lower in that section than the $150 tickets.

...that makes sense..thanks...

...do you have any idea where the cutoff was between $200 and $150?...

Same here. I have a sec 307 ticket I'm trying to get rid of that I paid $245 for but wasn't aware that price was a hold. However, I'm only being refunded $45, bringing the price down to $200. It must be lower in that section than the $150 tickets.

Mezzanine level row C?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT