ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA probably should Nix the NIL and go with a set paid scholarship. By that, I mean real money.

Suggestions:

1. Scholarships of $250,000 per player per year. No cutting players. You offered him, it was up to you coach.
2. No NIL. None.
3. Transfer portal only upon not making the two deep roster. If you make the 2 deep, and still want to transfer, pay back $250,000 scholarship.

This might restore some of the team identity that's obviously going to go by the wayside.
They simply can’t. If the Supreme Court ruled the NCAA can’t cap coaching salaries why do think they will allow them to cap player salaries.

We are trying to solve a problem.

Not defend what some moronic judge viewed as "fair".

Title IX should not be adhered to - it is a joke.

Football players are NOT compensated in accordance to their value. That's indisputable. Put 107,000 fans in a house and you've got a significant business.

Give a scholarship to a woman's soccer player - you've got a cost.

Period. End of story. No other opinions allowed, because you're just electing to be wrong.
I get certainly understand Title IX and it’s importance to maintaining womens athletics. Yet now we’re allowing biological males participate in womens sports. That’s messed up! Some point soon biological males will be dominating womens soccer and basketball. Title IX is now laughable

They simply can’t. If the Supreme Court ruled the NCAA can’t cap coaching salaries why do think they will allow them to cap player salaries.
We are trying to solve problems here.

What the clowns in the legal "profession" think should not matter to anyone,.

Seriously - the clowns in the legal profession gave us Title IX - so why should I respect their opinion?

ADVERTISEMENT