ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA , Egg On Its Face Again

psute

Sep 11, 2010
Selective release of emails and they still look bad, and trying to cover up their actions:

Per the court's order, the NCAA chose what documents to publicly refile. About 200 pages that had been sealed were left out of Tuesday's filing. The omissions include some of the committee's most inflammatory emails that Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Frederick Shaller wrote in 2012 "tend to show ill will or hatred."

The same month, infractions committee member Eleanor Myers expressed uneasiness about the group's deliberations via email.
"I am concerned about confidentiality because I do not know California open records law and because several of us use our institutional email accounts at public institutions," she wrote.

link

I don't know anything about McNair and I have no love lost for USC, but I hope McNair gets about 20M out of these miserable pricks.

Similar to PSU in the case that some though USC should be hammered and some thought there was not much to base discipline imposition.

Unfortunately for us, we were burdened by the BOT and Freeh.

They really are a group of scumbags

And I am truly enjoying watching their empire crumble

Yes, it has become a habit with them
egg-on-face-egg-carotid-plaque-study-620x350.jpg

Emmert will be the end of the NCAA

and college athletics as we know it.

penn-state-stupid-shirts.jpg

Re: They really are a group of scumbags

Originally posted by cjrugger:
Is it really crumbling? They screw up again and again and they keep rolling along. As was discussed here last year, they will make a killing on March Madness again this year. With all their embarrassments the past few years, emmert is still there.

Nothing changes with the ncaa because nothing is forcing change. As long as the money keeps on rolling in, there certainly will be no internal driver to change.

Re: They really are a group of scumbags

Originally posted by 9fold:

Originally posted by cjrugger:
Is it really crumbling? They screw up again and again and they keep rolling along. As was discussed here last year, they will make a killing on March Madness again this year. With all their embarrassments the past few years, emmert is still there.

Nothing changes with the ncaa because nothing is forcing change. As long as the money keeps on rolling in, there certainly will be no internal driver to change.
I thought I read that the viewing numbers were down this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT