ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Championship Tickets

PSU-CPA

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2003
Anyone know how to get tickets for the Championships in Pittsburgh this year?

Doc - if you're coming out East, I may have an extra ticket for you... not great seats though... we'll converse in February if you're interested
Thanks, I may need one. I do plan on Pittsburgh. I put in for 4 at Iowa State. Other PSU friends have asked me to help if possible. Let's hope for good luck. Seats really don't matter as long as I am there to see PSU win :)

Thanks Burnsie! I was getting worried. I think Binghamton’s section might have a pretty good blue and white section! PSUPaul’s crew will be there!

I live quite close to BU and was looking at purchasing EIWA tickets, as BU is hosting. I noticed the NCAA tickets for sale and wanted to share. I want to order one so bad, as I haven't been to Nationals since NYC, but I don't think it's in the cards for me this year.

Last edited:
I have a friend, son’s former wrestling teammate that coaches at a d3 college and just became an area nwca rep, I was bugging him to see if he could get tickets. But jumped on these after seeing the post!

Hey guys. Can I get one of you to email me. I have a screenshot I need one of you to look at and tell me if the tickets were ordered correctly on Binghamton’s site.

email sent if you still need help. I received a confirmation email after completion.

MSU does say they will be allocated by Spartan booster fund levels, not sure if they will take money for seats they may not be able to fill. I would call and ask.

All these are prepaid and then they refund if they can't fulfill your request.. None of them know their allotments yet so can't sell any tickets with definite status yet..

Reactions: jtothemfp
That is my take too, but did you have to rain on my parade? :(
I was able to purchase right after last years finals from the NCAA. Nosebleed seats for certain (Section 227, Row Q). They were released to Ticketmaster immediately and were supposed to be delivered within 10-14 days. That was back in March 14. I called Ticketmaster twice, but they said they won't be released until closer to the date. Really don't like NOT having tickets in hand. I was going to try to get upgraded seats and sell my old ones, but I can't do that at this time.

All these are prepaid and then they refund if they can't fulfill your request.. None of them know their allotments yet so can't sell any tickets with definite status yet..
Not sure that is correct. Binghamton site is now showing they are sold out. Also, my brothers are WVU alumni and have ordered tickets from them and are told they will be told before Christmas. I think of you purchased from the Binghamton site, you will likely get them.

Not sure that is correct. Binghamton site is now showing they are sold out. Also, my brothers are WVU alumni and have ordered tickets from them and are told they will be told before Christmas. I think of you purchased from the Binghamton site, you will likely get them.

Yeah I saw that.. I just don't see how they would have their allotment and know the number when no other school does including even Pitt, the host.. Perhaps they do though.. I am thinking they may have taken a certain number based on previous years allotments.. but I have no info to go on.. just the fact no other institutions seem to have their allotment info yet..

Yeah I saw that.. I just don't see how they would have their allotment and know the number when no other school does including even Pitt, the host.. Perhaps they do though.. I am thinking they may have taken a certain number based on previous years allotments.. but I have no info to go on.. just the fact no other institutions seem to have their allotment info yet..
I could envision knowing their max possible allotment, and once tentative sales exceed that, shut it down.

Possible that schools know ballpark number, based on history. Good chance I'll know when the NCAA communicates, and they haven't yet...

Next season is a different animal. U.S. Bank Stadium will be the venue, and I'm hearing total seats available will be the most ever. Plus it's in Minnesota in March...same as this year's B1G's.

Possible that schools know ballpark number, based on history. Good chance I'll know when the NCAA communicates, and they haven't yet...

Next season is a different animal. U.S. Bank Stadium will be the venue, and I'm hearing total seats available will be the most ever. Plus it's in Minnesota in March...same as this year's B1G's.

I reckon it will be by far the most tickets ever sold and there will be a lot of disappointed people. That's going to be horrible sight lines and atmosphere.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu

Sorry to burst your bubble, Roar. Haven't you heard.... that will be the Hawkeyes championship year. Most all seats are already sold out ;) Only a short drive up I-35 to the Twin cities.

Please let me know if others if possible. Thanks
Praying we have the BIGGEST crowd at Pittsburgh in a couple month !!!! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW EVERYONE !!!! WE NEED A REC HALL CROWD THERE TO YELL FOR OUR NATIONAL CHAMPIONS...I am starting to hear a lot of people are headed out to Ohio State for the Dual as well...YES HE NEED TO BUY MORE TICKETS THEN ANYONE IN THE Big Ten Conference for Pittsburgh !!!!

Praying we have the BIGGEST crowd at Pittsburgh in a couple month !!!! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW EVERYONE !!!! WE NEED A REC HALL CROWD THERE TO YELL FOR OUR NATIONAL CHAMPIONS...I am starting to hear a lot of people are headed out to Ohio State for the Dual as well...YES HE NEED TO BUY MORE TICKETS THEN ANYONE IN THE Big Ten Conference for Pittsburgh !!!!
FULL COURT PRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in pittsburgh and my gf is an event planner and someone she knew reached out to her and said they knew someone that needed help for the parents and boosters for reservations for dinners etc...for a wrestling tournament. That person ended up being Coleman Scott's wife Jessica. She asked me if this was for some kids tournament or something, i was like no that's for nationals, the same thing i went to Cleveland for last year. She told Jessica i was a big wrestling fan, Jessica said she would have tickets for us along with whatever my gf's fee was. I couldn't freaking believe it.

ADVERTISEMENT