ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Beach volleyball tourney

Reactions: jim cummings
Reactions: Sproul
Nice!

But, why do you need an 18 person beach volleyball roster?

Man, ya'll editing your posts so you don't look like fools anymore. Anyway, to answer this one, each school has 5 teams, and they play 5 different matches against the team they are playing. First school to 3 victories wins the overall match.

Man, ya'll editing your posts so you don't look like fools anymore. Anyway, to answer this one, each school has 5 teams, and they play 5 different matches against the team they are playing. First school to 3 victories wins the overall match.

Okay, that makes sense. I didn't know what the match structure was like for the sport.

Two is a prime number. I guess they mean they will do this until two are left to finish it out until only one-not a prime number-is left.

However per Three Dog Night -One is the loneliest number.

My assumption was that they would play 4 matches and get down to a final 4, not a final 2 in one day. There was no mention of multiple matches today just stating that the semis were tomorrow thus having 4 teams left.....

Megan-McNamara-696x464.jpg

Good friends daughter is playing for FSU. Just about the only time I will ever root for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT