ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA asking member schools to self-report NIL violations

sss

Jun 5, 2001
Reactions: bison13
The funny thing is the rest of the country has now caught up with most PSU fans in thinking that Emmert is the worst NCAA president in history. He seems pretty universally hated now.

Reactions: psu00
The funny thing is the rest of the country has now caught up with most PSU fans in thinking that Emmert is the worst NCAA president in history. He seems pretty universally hated now.
I tend to disagree, most of the country hated the NCAA way before PSU ever experienced their wrath. A more accurate statement would be that it was PSU that is catching up.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+
All of the SEC

Reactions: psu00
Now this is funny. I'm guessing every SEC coach is typing up their letter right now, starting with , " I am self-reporting I personally just handed $$$$$ to all my recruits. Please inform me of my punishment in a timely manner."

It's hard to believe the NCAA can become a bigger joke, but they keep proving me wrong.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/i...ber-schools-help-nil-violation-investigations

What's an NIL violation, 'stating the amount offered is too much compensation?'

Keep in mind what I said on another threat, which is based on some rumors I am hearing, that the Big Ten's Westward Expansion has little to do with competing with the SEC but rather isolating them and separating the institutions that care about academics from the NCAA.

this is interesting. tOSU QB gives $500 to each player so they can get a suit

ADVERTISEMENT