Natural Immunity 27 Times Stronger than Vaccines

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
The seat belt analogy is just stupid. It assumes everyone is at the same risk for covid, which is entirely not true.
Now that I think about it. If that seatbelt malfunctions, there is a way to collect damages through the courts. A process to hold the manufacturer liable.
If someone is injured or dies from a vaccine, the manufacturers cannot be held responsible.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Convincing healthy low-risk people they need a “vaccine” that’s not a vaccine. It never ceases to amaze me the power of government, money and media. When will people wake up?
App 80% of those who died are obese, most older. Multiple co morbidities. Let them get the vaccine then.
And have them eat a salad sometime .
Actually that's a huge debate. Capacity strains are largely in blue states where vaccine mandates have thinned how many beds can be staffed.

Then the numbers are skewed because hospitalization data is only those WITH covid, not FOR covid, and if you're admitted to the hospital for something unrelated to covid, you're much more likely to be tested as a precaution if you're unvaccinated. Yet if you test positive, even asymptomatic, you're considered a covid hospitalization
exactly

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
I agree with just about everything you wrote. I’m not sure what you mean by this part though:
“But it is not reasonable to EMPHASIZE unknown and unquantified risks of a vaccine while at the same time de-emphasizing known small risks of Covid infection.”

Are you referring to something I wrote, the OP wrote, etc.? Thanks
OP.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
In pandemic language, 630 is equal to zero.

No further opinions without a Ph. D. in mathematics, physics, or engineering accepted.
This is where you exhibit educated stupidity. Just because you have a skill and (maybe) expertise in another field it does not mean you have any expertise in another field. Failure to accept or understand or be aware of your own limitations is not a trait of an intelligent person. When you get sick or need surgery do you go see a mathematician or an MD?

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
This is where you exhibit educated stupidity. Just because you have a skill and (maybe) expertise in another field it does not mean you have any expertise in another field. Failure to accept or understand or be aware of your own limitations is not a trait of an intelligent person. When you get sick or need surgery do you go see a mathematician or an MD?
When I want surgery, I go see a surgeon.

If I want to talk about the spread of a disease, I go with a mathematician.

You go with the doctor? Bad choice.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
First, 630 deaths might be "low" for the pandemic but it is still a real number and beyond horrible for those affected. We inoculate children for German measles not so much to protect the kids, but to protect mothers of unborn children to prevent birth defects. Children can pass the COVID along to susceptible parents, teachers and other family members. We also want to lessen the virus pool to lessen further virus mutations.
Then the Parents teachers and other family members can choose to get the vaccine. When some relevant evidence is put forth that the Vaccine will 1 Not harm my child and 2 shows that my child actually gets a benefit my child will get the vaccine. So far the opposite of both has been presented therefore no Vax for my kids....i make the rules when it comes to my children. And Yes i am vaccinated.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
No, but I wear a seat belt, don't text and drive, don't drink and drive, have my car inspected yearly and avoid driving in bad weather if possible.
None of which is required by the federal government, and that doesn't apply to private property. See the difference?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Hospitals running out of beds in PA, implicates unvaxxed

Trumper counties drive up covid death rate in the US

It is very clear who is the problem at this stage of the pandemic, the unvaxxed. History will not be kind to some of you.
The NPR is not a reliable source, I've caught them in straight up lies. As for Reuters, it's very interesting the "covid" people are still those with multiple co morbidities the most common being obesity. This disease is opportunistic and attacks those who did not take care of themselves.
I've exercised all my life, I have above average muscular size, good SV health, good mobility., and no arthritis in my knees even though I've lifted heavy all my life. I've done the work,
Those who are dying are not dying from the lack of a vaccine from a man made created disease, they are dying from their own bad health habits and an opportunistic disease. And I do not care. They can get the vaccine, if someone elope doesn't want it, I do not care. The same as I don't care if a smoker gets cancer, they knew the risks.
If you're like my cousin Eddie fat ass brother in law with type 2 diabetes, high BP, asthma you should get it. But that is your choice, not mine.

Ski

May 29, 2001
Great points. I’d also add Virtually no people of any age that have 50ng/ml of vitamin D in their bloodwork get serious illness or die. This should be the focus of our govt agencies if they weren’t captured by big pharma.

No direct evidence? What about all the breakthrough infections/hospitalizations/deaths? How do you know they weren’t from ADE without a full autopsy (that looks at type 1 and type 2 macrophages in the lungs) done on the dead?

The ADE thing isn’t nonsense it’s documented to happen for certain respiratory virus vaccines in both humans and animals including coronavirus vaccines (in animals). Therefore it’s completely rational and prudent to suspect these covid19 shots come with the same risk.

(DR. PETER HOTEZ ON WHY EARLIER DEVELOPMENT OF CORONAVIRUS VACCINES WAS STOPPED, pathogenic priming)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382 (Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus)

https://insight.jci.org/articles/view/123158 (Anti–spike IgG causes severe acute lung injury by skewing macrophage responses during acute SARS-CoV infection, pathogenic priming)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270 (Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease)

Fauci was aware of vaccine ADE risks back in 2020. Note the timelines he mentions for safe vaccine development and then compare that to the time it actually took to start administering the Covid vaccines under EUA.