Natural Immunity 27 Times Stronger than Vaccines - Deserves some quick figures.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I'd put 58 in the "absolutely should get vaccinated category".
I wouldn't, even though I did get it but didn't get the boosters. I'd still assess health history first . Me? I was on the fence but decided to based on the initial reported success . They lied.
I'm a healthy person and almost never sick . Last time was 1/3/2020 for a few days which what I believe was COVID. I was resting two days, walked near five miles on the third, felt iffy that night, was fine by Tuesday .
If I know then what I know now I'd decline .

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
I wouldn't, even though I did get it but didn't get the boosters. I'd still assess health history first . Me? I was on the fence but decided to based on the initial reported success . They lied.
I'm a healthy person and almost never sick . Last time was 1/3/2020 for a few days which what I believe was COVID. I was resting two days, walked near five miles on the third, felt iffy that night, was fine by Tuesday .
If I know then what I know now I'd decline .
It goes without saying that the choice should be yours.

That’s what really matters.

Reactions: kts136 and Ski

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
My friends. I can only share with my own perception and experiences. Yesterday, my nephew passed away from Covid, succumbing after a two week fight. He was 62 years old and very fit for his age. He was an avid anti vaxxer. My wife, my son and my daughter in law all have tested positive for covid and survived with very little symptoms. All have been vaccinated. I have a musician friend, 58 years old, who is in an ICU at a local hospital with covid and fighting for his life. He has not been vaccinated. His wife is vaccinated, tested positive and has fully recovered with few symptoms. So for me, the evidence supporting the vaccinations is clear. These real life experiences make it more real to me than some medical reports or opinions. I highly recommend getting vaccinated and wish you all well.
Sorry for your loss. Anyone who has trouble with covid is very likely low in vitamin D. Also if people get sent to the hospital they are being killed by a combo of remdesivir and vent. Almost all deaths and hospitalizations could be prevented with vitamin D supplements, frequent iodine mouth/nose rinse, and sequential multi drug outpatient treatment. Id bet anyone who died didn’t receive proper outpatient treatment including monoclonal antibodies.

Also vaxxed and unvaxed are being treated differently once hospitalized.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
My friends. I can only share with my own perception and experiences. Yesterday, my nephew passed away from Covid, succumbing after a two week fight. He was 62 years old and very fit for his age. He was an avid anti vaxxer. My wife, my son and my daughter in law all have tested positive for covid and survived with very little symptoms. All have been vaccinated. I have a musician friend, 58 years old, who is in an ICU at a local hospital with covid and fighting for his life. He has not been vaccinated. His wife is vaccinated, tested positive and has fully recovered with few symptoms. So for me, the evidence supporting the vaccinations is clear. These real life experiences make it more real to me than some medical reports or opinions. I highly recommend getting vaccinated and wish you all well.

Did they give him monoclonal antibody treatment?