ADVERTISEMENT

Nashon Garrett off deep end

I guess being a physically gifted and incredibly talented wrestler doesn’t preclude you from being a hateful whackadoodle.

His former coach at Cornell (now South Dakota State head coach) Damion Hahn is Jewish.

Garrett is probably gonna be getting a call about this ...

Lots of people change their minds about topics once realizing it's not an abstraction to them. Hopefully this is one of those cases.

His former coach at Cornell (now South Dakota State head coach) Damion Hahn is Jewish.

Garrett is probably gonna be getting a call about this ...

Lots of people change their minds about topics once realizing it's not an abstraction to them. Hopefully this is one of those cases.
There seems to be a lot of people trying to change his mind.
Some people end up lost forever

• Sad
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
What did he say?
Too much to recite, but he was discussing all the “research” he’s been doing and it’s all really off the wall conspiracy stuff - much of it leaned on by the most rabid anti-semites for years (international bankers, the Rothschilds, etc). Then he mentions (and essentially recommends) the Protocols of the Elders of Zion - a fabricated anti-Semitic book that has nonetheless been used by hate groups to supposedly “prove” that the Jews want global domination for more than a century. You dig into any hate group in the modern era and that book has a prominent place on their proverbial bookshelf

Wasnt Nashon recently doing interviews about a conspiracy that someone impersonated him and voted in the recent election? I remember thinking at the time it was a little odd, but didn’t think anything more about it.

Reactions: Dogwelder
You are correct. Politics is not tolerated on this page.

Too much to recite, but he was discussing all the “research” he’s been doing and it’s all really off the wall conspiracy stuff - much of it leaned on by the most rabid anti-semites for years (international bankers, the Rothschilds, etc). Then he mentions (and essentially recommends) the Protocols of the Elders of Zion - a fabricated anti-Semitic book that has nonetheless been used by hate groups to supposedly “prove” that the Jews want global domination for more than a century. You dig into any hate group in the modern era and that book has a prominent place on their proverbial bookshelf
Good lord lol. Yeah that sounds more than a little out there. Thanks

I love people who think that research involves google searches. The internet has become a vast wasteland of disinformation and incorrectly interpreted statistics.

You used to go to grad school to learn how to properly do research, make hypotheses, and prove things true or false. Now every HS dropout thinks what they are reading on the internet is the truth and backed by science / irrefutable evidence.

I love people who think that research involves google searches. The internet has become a vast wasteland of disinformation and incorrectly interpreted statistics.

You used to go to grad school to learn how to properly do research, make hypotheses, and prove things true or false. Now every HS dropout thinks what they are reading on the internet is the truth and backed by science / irrefutable evidence.
Don't fool yourself. Tons of people with graduate degrees behave that way too.

C’mon, Abe Lincoln said that if you read it on the internet it has to be true! I am sure I read he said that....

I am reminded of the old adage about standing for nothing means you will fall for anything.

We live in a society where the lines of wright and wrong, good and bad, are blurred by information availability which is typically a mile wide and less than an inch deep.

I hope this kid has people in his life who can provide him guidance.

Reactions: ccdiver
I am reminded of the old adage about standing for nothing means you will fall for anything.

We live in a society where the lines of wright and wrong, good and bad, are blurred by information availability which is typically a mile wide and less than an inch deep.

I hope this kid has people in his life who can provide him guidance.
wright, such as Frank Lloyd or the Brothers?

wright, such as Frank Lloyd or the Brothers?

2013QuentinWright.jpg

Why does this thread make me think of Uncle Eddie from Vacation movies? Is Nashon the new Uncle Eddie?

Private entities should have the right to not employ him.

He should have the right to say what he thinks.

Boom. Market decides. If the market casts him away? He's gone. If he wrestles well enough, we can focus on wrestling.

EDIT: Also, don't be a dickhead who hates people based on their religion, gender, sexuality, creed, or whatever else they can't control.

Private entities should have the right to not employ him.

He should have the right to say what he thinks.

Boom. Market decides. If the market casts him away? He's gone. If he wrestles well enough, we can focus on wrestling.

EDIT: Also, don't be a dickhead who hates people based on their religion, gender, sexuality, creed, or whatever else they can't control.
1st amendment of the god damn contrition of the usa. I may not like what he/she says but he/she has that right. people here bash the brands boys for being iowa then this stupid bullshit.

1st amendment of the god damn contrition of the usa. I may not like what he/she says but he/she has that right. people here bash the brands boys for being iowa then this stupid bullshit.
I'm not sure what your saying but hooray beer!

And hooray vodka...RIP
And hooray wine.....dmm

• Haha
C’mon, Abe Lincoln said that if you read it on the internet it has to be true! I am sure I read he said that....

I'm not going political, I'm going politician but on the light side.

Abe Lincoln died on 1865 at age 56, two years before University of Illinois was established. Had the college been established some two score before, he would have clearly been highly recruited.

Would he have AA back then? I would see him as a Evan Wick type cradling the shit out of opponents. Shame they never had a program back then. Noone would have ever heard of Stephen Douglas.

I said this was on the lighter side.

Also I hope the subject of this thread gets help.

ADVERTISEMENT