ADVERTISEMENT

Myron Rolle is on the Today show right now

psuguy43

Sep 28, 2002
Remember him? He is now a neurosurgeon resident at Mass general and his entire floor has been dedicated to covid-19

Last edited:
Reactions: BBrown
He's a truly unique and impressive person. How many Rhodes Scholars have ever played in the NFL? I think Pat Haden may have been in that category, but I can't think of anyone else.

Reactions: BBrown
You have a broad definition of "played."

The late Justice Byron "Whizzer" White was also a Rhodes Scholar and he actually "played" in the NFL.

You have a broad definition of "played."

The late Justice Byron "Whizzer" White was also a Rhodes Scholar and he actually "played" in the NFL.
Making an NFL roster is pretty dang impressive, no matter how much he played. I find it funny if you are scoffing at him playing in the NFL - I'm pretty sure it was a hell of a lot further than you went in football.

Making an NFL roster is pretty dang impressive, no matter how much he played. I find it funny if you are scoffing at him playing in the NFL - I'm pretty sure it was a hell of a lot further than you went in football.

As did a lot of other people. Big deal.

For those of you old enough to remember his recruitment, I recall a lot of people, myself included, questioning his character when he said he wanted to pursue a medical degree and then picked FSU. Glad to eat crow on that one.

Reactions: psuguy43

Art needs to criticize those people in the public eye he sees as more successful and accomplished than he is. That is a large and continually growing list. It’s one of the primary traits of people with an inferiority complex.

Art needs to criticize those people in the public eye he sees as more successful and accomplished than he is. That is a large and continually growing list. It’s one of the primary traits of people with an inferiority complex.

More successful and accomplished? No. But that seems to be your MO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT