ADVERTISEMENT

Myer cut off from facilities and player contact.

No EVIDENCE of that whatsoever. Powell PD is refusing to release records for garbage reason that it is trying to protect the rights of the accused. Powell could be doing that solely for its own reasons. If there is evidence that Ohio State influenced Powell (for the least performing coach on the staff), then heads should roll. No evidence one way or the other on this now. Undoubtedly, there will be a FOIA suit that should get the records. Could be incriminating stuff in there to the police, or UM or CS. If you believe Lynn Bruce and CS's mother, much that is incriminating to CS should be in the reports.

OK. It has been confirmed. You cannot read.

http://smokeroom.com/2018/08/11/urban-meyer-tom-herman-ohio-state-investigation/

Jeff Snook, who is an “Ohio State insider” according to Saturday Down South, reported on his Facebook page that Herman allegedly tipped off Brett McMurphy about allegations of domestic violence against fired coach Zach Smith. This has massive implications because Herman was on Urban Meyer’s staff prior to coaching at Houston and Texas.

Good for Herman if true. It could also been a writer for Eleven Warriors. It was well known by the entire staff of Eleven Warriors what was going on at OSU and UF.

I haven't read all of this thread and the others about Ohio St's firing of Zach Smith and placing Urban Meyer on leave but let me see if I have this straight and perhaps I've missed some things.

On the issue of Zach Smith being a spouse abuser we have

1) Ohio St fired him when the 2015 incident became public
2) Nine police reports
3) A text message exchange where he seems to admit to physically assaulting his wife and then an apology for it
4) Picture of Courtney Smith's spouse abuse injuries sent via text to at least Urban Meyer's wife that have surfaced all over the internet
5) An incident at Florida where Urban Meyer apparently sent a relative and someone being referred to as a life coach to convince Courtney Smith not to press charges
6) Indications that at least one police report in Ohio was modified to uncheck the box on Zach Smith's arrest
7) The Ohio PD sealing all records now
8) Zach Smith's mother saying Zach didn't abuse her and
9) Courtney Smith's mother saying that Courtney was the aggressor via her facebook account but not sure which incident it is in reference to out of the 10 that we know about listed above.

On the issue of Urban Meyer bearing responsibility we have

1) Meyer denied any knowledge of Zach Smith's incident to the media a week before he retracted that and said he did everything by the book
2) Claims that Urban Meyer was involved in the incident at Florida
3) Meyer hiring Zach Smith back again at Ohio St despite apparent knowledge of alledged abuse in Florida
4) Meyer promoting Zach Smith after the abuse claims
5) Zach Smith curiously getting large pay raises at Ohio St except in the 2015 which is the same year the incident he eventually was fired over took place
6) Meyer claiming to have reported the issue up the chain
7) Reports that Zach Smith was called back from a recruiting trip by the AD
8) Meyer's previous baggage at Florida to include cheating on his wife with coeds, apparently overwhelming criminal and legal issues among his players to include Aaron Hernandez who allegedly was only suspended for one game the entire time at Florida despite a number of run ins with the law, and more
9) Courtney Smith's allegations that Urban Meyer's wife and all of the coaches wives were aware of Zach Smith's spouse abuse
10) A tweet from Urban Meyer's wife that Zach Smith scares her and
11) Meyer and Ohio St actually doing nothing at all about the 2015 incident that lead to his eventual firing until the public became aware of it a few weeks ago, then they immediately fired Zach Smith

So what did I miss?

Pretty much everything. Dailybuck will fill you in.

Reactions: dailybuck777
Ok -let’s take this at face value. It still doesn’t excuse Zach for giving in to crazy. My ex is crazy. She’s filed 5 PFA’s against me, made 4 formal sexual abuse allegations to CPS, and made accusations to countless doctors. Every single one dismissed, thousands in attorney fee reimbursements ordered for her to pay me back, etc.

Here’s my advice for Zach

1. Schedule all kid swaps to occur with one parent dropping off at school, the other picking up at the end of the day.

2. If above not practicable, swap at the local mall food court or McDonalds. When crazy doesn’t show, you can get a coffee with the time stamped receipt that you were there.

3.All communication via email. Use texts for emergency only. No phone contact since she can claim you threatened to kill her on the phone.

4. If you have to meet her in person, always have a tape recorder going.

At best, he gave in to crazy and let her win. At worse, he’s the one that made her crazy through his abuse. My guess is crazy attracts crazy. Shame on Urban for not nipping this in the bud 9 years ago and letting him go then.

Sorry that you have to go through that - it sounds horrible. What a crazy little world we’ve created

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT