ADVERTISEMENT

Myer cut off from facilities and player contact.

You are a lying sack of shit. See link and message 270 at the link, where you were caught in an obvious lie. https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-rep-jim-jordan-oh-denies-he-turned-a-blind-eye-to-sex-abuse-while-at-osu.211284/page-7 Also, Obliviax called you out as a liar in that thread.

I have been the recipient of domestic abuse. CS's mother said she provoked him. How many mothers do you know that would tolerate their daughters being beaten and they lie about the beating. There are reasonable grounds to believe that ZS was trying to disentangle himself from CS attacks, which led to redness on her body and one cut on her hand.
That seems like a big stretch. I believe he could leave without putting red marks on her neck. JMHO

Reactions: demlion
That seems like a big stretch. I believe he could leave without putting red marks on her neck.

That is what her mother and Lynn Bruce both say. He never intended to harm her, he was trying to disentangle himself. We don't know how it will shake out, but that is a substantial part of the evidence at this time.

Last edited:
You are a lying sack of shit. See link and message 270 at the link, where you were caught in an obvious lie. https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-rep-jim-jordan-oh-denies-he-turned-a-blind-eye-to-sex-abuse-while-at-osu.211284/page-7 Also, Obliviax called you out as a liar in that thread.

I have been the recipient of domestic abuse. CS's mother said she provoked him. How many mothers do you know that would tolerate their daughters being beaten and they lie about the beating. There are reasonable grounds to believe that ZS was trying to disentangle himself from CS attacks, which led to redness on her body and one cut on her hand.
Obliviax? Lol. You are still giving me the same rationale I hear from convicted abusers every week. Victims always get accidentally hurt while the abuser is disengaging himself. Ought to be a special OSHA category. Lol.

Reactions: Connorpozlee
You are still giving me the same rationale I hear from convicted abusers every week. They always get accidentally hurt while the abuser is disengaging himself.

You are an obvious liar as proven in my link. Why should anyone believe your story is accurate. What percentage of abusers that come before you have the mother of their wife support the "abuser" 100%.

Will say that it is pathetic that anyone as fraudulent and intentionally dishonest as you has anything to do with what should be the justice system. Hopefully, you are lying about that too.

You are an obvious liar as proven in my link. Why should anyone believe your story is accurate. What percentage of abusers that come before you have the mother of their wife support the "abuser" 100%.

Will say that it is pathetic that anyone as fraudulent and intentionally dishonest as you has anything to do with what should be the justice system. Hopefully, you are lying about that too.
Haa! Make sure you are still around when the truth comes out. Oh, yeah: you know, there's help for abusers like you. You should seek it out.

Oh, yeah: you know, there's help for abusers like you. You should seek it out.

I saw where you criticized UM for lying in another thread, and here you are hypocritically, with zero shame for your lies, and don't even make an effort to hide them because your ethics are non-existent.. You just pile one lie on another with your Bernie Madoff ethics.

Last edited:
I saw where you criticized UM for lying in another thread, and here you are hypocritically, with zero shame for your lies, and don't even make an effort to hide them because your ethics are non-existent.. You just pile one lie on another with your Bernie Madoff ethics.
Nope. Your boy is a baldfaced public liar, and I'm starting to think you really like him because you are just like Zach.

Nope. Your boy is a baldfaced public liar,

From now on, if you feel the need to respond to me and continue your blatant lying, I will link to the record of your Bernie Madoff level of dishonesty. You told an obvious lie in this forum before you began pontificating about the OSU situation and falsely claiming you had a concern with truth.

[See message 270 in this link, where you were caught in an obvious lie. https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-rep-jim-jordan-oh-denies-he-turned-a-blind-eye-to-sex-abuse-while-at-osu.211284/page-7]

Here is you lying about the importance of honesty in another thread after having been caught in a bald-faced lie in the Jordan thread noted above.

"In the world where I live, all persons are expected to tell the truth all the time. Sure, there are exceptions: golf scores, the size of fish you caught, etc., but on serious matters, matters of right and wrong, legal matters, matters having to do with the reputation of a University or other major institution, serious matters, lying is unacceptable." See https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threa...mpleted-in-14-days.213687/page-4#post-3585741

Also, from this thread:

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threa...f-domestic-violence-allegations.213500/page-2

"Well, if they are going to convince me that Urby is a decent man, they are going to have to deal with Urbys lying."

"Whether he gets fired or not is neither my decision nor my concern. He is a liar. Liars are ok with you and maybe Ohio State, maybe ESPN, maybe everyone, but not ok with me."

Just one lie after another saying you care about lying when you are an obvious liar yourself.

From now on, if you feel the need to respond to me and continue your blatant lying, I will link to the record of your Bernie Madoff level of dishonesty. You told an obvious lie in this forum before you began pontificating about the OSU situation and falsely claiming you had a concern with truth.

[See message 270 in this link, where you were caught in an obvious lie. https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-rep-jim-jordan-oh-denies-he-turned-a-blind-eye-to-sex-abuse-while-at-osu.211284/page-7]

Here is you lying about the importance of honesty in another thread after having been caught in a bald-faced lie in the Jordan thread noted above.

"In the world where I live, all persons are expected to tell the truth all the time. Sure, there are exceptions: golf scores, the size of fish you caught, etc., but on serious matters, matters of right and wrong, legal matters, matters having to do with the reputation of a University or other major institution, serious matters, lying is unacceptable." See https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threa...mpleted-in-14-days.213687/page-4#post-3585741

Also, from this thread:

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threa...f-domestic-violence-allegations.213500/page-2

"Well, if they are going to convince me that Urby is a decent man, they are going to have to deal with Urbys lying."

"Whether he gets fired or not is neither my decision nor my concern. He is a liar. Liars are ok with you and maybe Ohio State, maybe ESPN, maybe everyone, but not ok with me."

Just one lie after another saying you care about lying when you are an obvious liar yourself.

Laughable

One text among 1000 probably. He could be acceding to her terminology about "strangling" her when something else much less serious occurred in trying to appease her and show remorse about something. Everyone in the criminal law field knows that people falsely admit to crimes all of the time. At this stage, it is some substantial evidence in favor of CS.

Would comment that we knew about this text. You were trying to add 9 additional incidents to it.

You are really delusional. SMH

OK, time to just ban this dailybuc character. His arguments have devolved into calling people names while conveniently ignoring evidence against Meyer. We get it buddy. You value Ohio St football above the safety of women, above rules, above honesty, above logic and reason....Do it somewhere else. No one here is buying the crap you are pushing outside of other Ohio St fans (78revenge and the like). Get lost.

OK, time to just ban this dailybuc character. His arguments have devolved into calling people names while conveniently ignoring evidence against Meyer. We get it buddy. You value Ohio St football above the safety of women, above rules, above honesty, above logic and reason....Do it somewhere else. No one here is buying the crap you are pushing outside of other Ohio St fans (78revenge and the like). Get lost.

Demlion calls me an abuser and I expose his lies and lying history, and you want ME banned? Shows where your ethics and priorities lie.

Demlion calls me an abuser and I expose his lies and lying history, and you want ME banned? Shows where your ethics and priorities lie.
You are just calling people names now and accusing everyone except Urban Meyer of lying. I honestly don't know what possesses someone to post the sheer volume (hundreds and hundreds) of posts day after day to a rival teams site but it doesn't seem logical. You have to know that you aren't moving the needle and your barrage of personal attacks on Penn Staters is not the approach to do that. Maybe you should self-impose a ban for your benefit? But coming here and ignoring any evidence that doesn't fit your narrative and then calling our posters' names is just foolish.

You are just calling people names now and accusing everyone except Urban Meyer of lying. I honestly don't know what possesses someone to post the sheer volume (hundreds and hundreds) of posts day after day to a rival teams site but it doesn't seem logical. You have to know that you aren't moving the needle and your barrage of personal attacks on Penn Staters is not the approach to do that. Maybe you should self-impose a ban for your benefit? But coming here and ignoring any evidence that doesn't fit your narrative and then calling our posters' names is just foolish.

I recommend a life coach.

Reactions: wbcincy
. I honestly don't know what possesses someone to post the sheer volume (hundreds and hundroeds) of posts day after day to a rival teams site but it doesn't seem logical.

"(Hundreds and hundreds) of posts" ? Absolutely ridiculous. There is a search function here. I challenge you to validate that ludicrous assertion.

To answer your question. I post here mainly to sharpen my own knowledge in a hostile forum. I realize I am not going to change that many minds.

I have been the recipient of domestic abuse. CS's mother said she provoked him. How many mothers do you know that would tolerate their daughters being beaten and then lie about the beating. There are reasonable grounds to believe that ZS was trying to disentangle himself from CS attacks, which led to redness on her body and one cut on her hand.
Is the mom an OSU football fan?
If so, that explains why she would defend a wife beater since all of you are doing it.

That is what her mother and Lynn Bruce both say. He never intended to harm her, he was trying to disentangle himself. We don't know how it will shake out, but that is a substantial part of the evidence at this time.
I think you can leave a situation without bruising a lady's neck. I doubt the mothers witnessed this. The ZS interview was not a good look for him nor were the public texts where he apologized for cheating and putting a strangle hold on her. Now maybe you think those texts were fabricated but I don't.

Could dailybuck777 be Urban Meyer? He does have a lot of free time, and it makes about as much sense as the crap he's spewing. Oh wait, news flash...Courtney Smith's mom says dailybuck777 is NOT Urban Meyer...

I have answered this question 2 or 3 times. It is obvious. Won't bother again. Use the search function.
Then answer it again. I'm not searching through all of your nonsense. You spent a shit ton of time here trying to convince people that urban and Smith are saints, I'm sure you can take the 5 minutes to give your answer again.

You spent a shit ton of time here trying to convince people that urban and Smith are saints,

Inaccurate crap. I have never said this, particularly about ZS. I have said that UM has had a good record with his players at OSU on issues pertaining to domestic violence. Of course, he is not a saint and he lied at the press conference. I challenge you to back up this quote.

The reason is bad publicity and distractions to the football program. Even if ZS were 100% innocent (and I very much doubt he is) there will continue to be problems dealing with the 2 children where there is joint custody in light of the animosity on both sides. Each time, there is an incident it will become front page news on ESPN, no matter how trivial it may turn out to be.

Which could very well be the case with respect to the latest "criminal trespass" charge, if you believe ZS's lawyer who has been very specific about why ZS was privileged to be there. (In the past, I have explained why he has somewhat more than normal credibility for a criminal defense attorney in this situation, but I won't bother anymore. Of course, he could also be BSing)

Last edited:
Because the parents share custody over 2 children and incidents will keep happening, causing distracting and salacious headlines. Cheaper for OSU to fire ZS and pay contractual damages if firing unjustified than have this huge distraction arise again and again. Would also add that he doesn't appear to be a great coach. OSU receivers have underperformed over last several years.

So tell me Buck, will the program be firing Greg Schiano too considering his coaching history includes retaining an assistant who was charged with assaulting a woman and for signing a known two time juvenile sex offender over the warnings of the prospect's family? Do you think they should?

Tom & Mods (if we actually have one)....how long are you gonna allow 777 to continue this crap here? It’s pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

So tell me Buck, will the program be firing Greg Schiano too considering his coaching history includes retaining an assistant who was charged with assaulting a woman and for signing a known two time juvenile sex offender over the warnings of the prospect's family? Do you think they should?

If he makes negative headlines repeatedly, he will be fired.

Tom & Mods (if we actually have one)....how long are you gonna allow 777 to continue this crap here? It’s pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Right Edjumated falsely claims I make 100s of posts in one day. Demlion lies repeatedly and calls me an abuser. You don't care about that. You are welcome to identify one falsehood I have ever stated. Sorry if the facts make you uncomfortable.

So. ..Just saw a screenshot of that snook guy stating Tom herman is the one who fed McMurphy his info for his story. Again can't post pics from my phone.

I haven't read all of this thread and the others about Ohio St's firing of Zach Smith and placing Urban Meyer on leave but let me see if I have this straight and perhaps I've missed some things.

On the issue of Zach Smith being a spouse abuser we have

1) Ohio St fired him when the 2015 incident became public
2) Nine police reports
3) A text message exchange where he seems to admit to physically assaulting his wife and then an apology for it
4) Picture of Courtney Smith's spouse abuse injuries sent via text to at least Urban Meyer's wife that have surfaced all over the internet
5) An incident at Florida where Urban Meyer apparently sent a relative and someone being referred to as a life coach to convince Courtney Smith not to press charges
6) Indications that at least one police report in Ohio was modified to uncheck the box on Zach Smith's arrest
7) The Ohio PD sealing all records now
8) Zach Smith's mother saying Zach didn't abuse her and
9) Courtney Smith's mother saying that Courtney was the aggressor via her facebook account but not sure which incident it is in reference to out of the 10 that we know about listed above.

On the issue of Urban Meyer bearing responsibility we have

1) Meyer denied any knowledge of Zach Smith's incident to the media a week before he retracted that and said he did everything by the book
2) Claims that Urban Meyer was involved in the incident at Florida
3) Meyer hiring Zach Smith back again at Ohio St despite apparent knowledge of alledged abuse in Florida
4) Meyer promoting Zach Smith after the abuse claims
5) Zach Smith curiously getting large pay raises at Ohio St except in the 2015 which is the same year the incident he eventually was fired over took place
6) Meyer claiming to have reported the issue up the chain
7) Reports that Zach Smith was called back from a recruiting trip by the AD
8) Meyer's previous baggage at Florida to include cheating on his wife with coeds, apparently overwhelming criminal and legal issues among his players to include Aaron Hernandez who allegedly was only suspended for one game the entire time at Florida despite a number of run ins with the law, and more
9) Courtney Smith's allegations that Urban Meyer's wife and all of the coaches wives were aware of Zach Smith's spouse abuse
10) A tweet from Urban Meyer's wife that Zach Smith scares her and
11) Meyer and Ohio St actually doing nothing at all about the 2015 incident that lead to his eventual firing until the public became aware of it a few weeks ago, then they immediately fired Zach Smith

So what did I miss?

It seems to me that everyone involved in this over in Buckeye-land are at worst abusers/enablers, or at best classless fanatics. We can argue forever over the details, which will probably never be released, but overall the smell of it is that those in positions of authority compromised their decision-making for the sake of football.

At best Meyer looked the other way (to the point of lying about it), likely because he had a well-connected legacy coach that could recruit. Why would he risk the embarrassment of violating his own core values? Assistant coaches are routinely replaced for reasons of far less gravity.

Authorities, at OSU and/or law enforcement, at best applied a higher standard of proof than they would otherwise, even though the abuser admitted to abuse. Is that under dispute? Is the fact that someone was sent to talk the victim out of pressing charges under dispute?

I hope Meyer stays and the media delivers confused bits of nonsense every time the Buckeyes are on TV. That would be a fitting payback.

Courtney Smith's mother saying that Courtney was the aggressor via her facebook account but not sure which incident it is in reference to out of the 10 that we know about listed above.

Imaright: "What did I miss?"

Here is some of what you missed:

9 of the 10 police reports you referred to were complaints by CS that were not substantiated by the police. 5 of the reports were child custody issues, that almost certainly have nothing to do with DV. Among the 9 reports of the 10 that you cited, one was CS being stopped for speeding and crying at the scene about her marriage. Another one was alleged stalking. However, Lynn Bruce stated that ZS was recruiting out of state at the time. (This should be easily provable or not). The exact specifics of the 9 reports (to the extent they have been made public -- child custody reports don't seem to be public) were gone over in detail earlier in this thread.

Powell PD protecting itself by claiming that it is protecting the identify of the accused. 100% right that records should be released.

Also, from Snook, here is exactly what CS's mother texted him:

"
Reached this afternoon, Tina Carano would only communicate via text messages and backed Lynn Bruce’s version.
When asked if she believed her daughter’s claims of physical abuse, she replied, “I believe that Zach was removing himself from an argument and I do not believe he intentionally abused her. I do not believe he actually intentionally swung or punched her … no.”
As far as ever hearing her daughter say she would “take Zach down,” she replied, “Yes.”
And when Meyer’s name was mentioned, she added, “I cannot quote her exact words as I don’t remember them word for word, but something to that extent. This is my daughter and I love her but I do not approve of what she has done and how it was done.”

Shelly Meyer's explanation of what occurred. We only have 1 or 2 texts from her that I am aware of.

Last edited:
At best Meyer looked the other way (to the point of lying about it), likely because he had a well-connected legacy coach that could recruit. Why would he risk the embarrassment of violating his own core values?

Wrong ZS was not kept on staff for competitive reasons. He was the lowest paid coach on the staff. His receivers have been underperforming for several years.

Authorities, at OSU and/or law enforcement, at best applied a higher standard of proof than they would otherwise, even though the abuser admitted to abuse. Is that under dispute?

No EVIDENCE of that whatsoever. Powell PD is refusing to release records for garbage reason that it is trying to protect the rights of the accused. Powell could be doing that solely for its own reasons. If there is evidence that Ohio State influenced Powell (for the least performing coach on the staff), then heads should roll. No evidence one way or the other on this now. Undoubtedly, there will be a FOIA suit that should get the records. Could be incriminating stuff in there to the police, or UM or CS. If you believe Lynn Bruce and CS's mother, much that is incriminating to CS should be in the reports.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT