ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Cain could have played for Bill Parcells - perfect back for the game killing drive

Windsor wasn’t a highly ranked recruit but his tape looked good. He’s been a solid player and tonight was a monster.

John O’Neill needs to be thrown in a wood chipper

I love the fact that the sick kids get to watch games and not think about their pain for a few hours. That said - and I posted this on another thread - I’m surprised there’s not a wave of shoulder dislocations from the fans incessantly patting themselves on the back for that empty gesture. It’s no Thon - that’s for sure

Cain could have played for Bill Parcells - perfect back for the game killing drive

Windsor wasn’t a highly ranked recruit but his tape looked good. He’s been a solid player and tonight was a monster.

John O’Neill needs to be thrown in a wood chipper

I love the fact that the sick kids get to watch games and not think about their pain for a few hours. That said - and I posted this on another thread - I’m surprised there’s not a wave of shoulder dislocations from the fans incessantly patting themselves on the back for that empty gesture. It’s no Thon - that’s for sure

I’ve always thought the same thing about the hospital - plop a children’s hospital overlooking any other football venue and those fans would do the same thing.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
I’ve always thought the same thing about the hospital - plop a children’s hospital overlooking any other football venue and those fans would do the same thing.
It’s like a Get out of Jail card for their fans to be as shitty as possible the rest of the time. Yell in young fans faces about Sandusky - no big deal as long as you take a break from guzzling from the flask and wave to kids for a few seconds

D is going to keep us in every game - came up big last night when we needed it. Winidsor was a monster - they couldnn't stop him. Pressure up the middle of the line is a bit of a new dynamic for us - haven't had that kind of presence since maybe Devon Still? Wish our DBs could catch a little better. Wish our WRs could get open - seems like if the play isn't to Hamler or Dotson, Clifford has to run for his life and force it to someone else. Our TEs are mismatches for pretty much everyone - no idea why we can't get them the ball more. Nice to see Shorter get in the game - he had a nice catch and looks smooth. Cain has clearly established himself as the #1 RB - feed him. Refs were horrible. Seemed like at one point a switch went off and they decided they need to do everything they could to keep Iowa in the game (similar to the Georgia game). The Freiermuth TD reversal was the worse call I've seen since since that game against Nebraska (2012) where we were similarly denied what appeared to be a certain TD. Anyway, had to beat two opponents last night.

Otherwise, Iowa may be the toughest place to play in the B1G on the road. Good, tough win for the team. Won't get into how I feel about the hospital thing except to say it's nice for the kids.

bangbang.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChiTownLion
ADVERTISEMENT