ADVERTISEMENT

My Summary

jbenedict

Nov 28, 2017
1. Offensively we are terrible. The same play calling every game. No creativity, No deception, No change of tempo. I am so tired of our tempo and looking to the side line every single play. Everybody has caught on to our scheme Jimmy. What about a screen pass? What about getting under center? What about some kind of sweep? Wide receiver screen? I was surprised to see MSU punt with 1:46 on the clock. D'Antonio knew PSU wouldn't get a first and he had three TO's. Easily Traces worst game. Rhane did not make one stinking adjustment at half.
2. Receivers are terrible. Everyone that has played Michigan State this year has thrown over 300+. Not us. No separation. Whats that tell you?
3. Officiating was terrible. Extended MSU drives on multiple occasions. How does a defensive lineman get a holding call? Number 54.
4. Special Teams are terrible. Not prepared.
5. Coaching is terrible. I am starting to question James Franklin's ability. Last game when I saw JF encouraging the crowd to be louder, I was thinking he should be paying attention to the play on field vs. cheerleading. I never saw a head coach do that before. Coaching staff needs to be scrutinized to the full extent. Franklin,Pry, Corley, Smith, and Rahne.
6. Defense is terrible. D' backs cant catch the damn ball even when it is right in the bread basket. Would have sealed this ugly game.
7. The only positive was that there were no specially designed Tommy Steven plays for losses.

I am not usually this way, but completely frustrated. To top it off I have a terrible headache.

Receivers are terrible. Everyone that has played Michigan State this year has thrown over 300+. Not us. No separation. Whats that tell you?
Have they thrown 1 slant this year? Isn't that 1 way to beat press coverage
Teams know our WR can get separation on man coverage and are pressing them. Only receivers open are slot and te

ADVERTISEMENT