ADVERTISEMENT

My old match videos

Is there interest in me uploading my videos from 2017 and 2016, including the finals, to a google drive folder on an alternate account? Just trying to gauge if it's worth my time, basically.

I hope you're able to do this. I frequently would go back and re-watch the videos you posted.

When I didn't get to see the match, I often watched your posted video and I really appreciated your effort.

Just my snarky opinion, you can leave the matches of our former 125 out of them. I've had about all of him I can stomach.

Reactions: dbldoofus
If you want to upload them for a short time to share, say a couple months, I could have an option for you. Depends on the size though, I could spare about 100gb on my 20gbit server/vpn if you need it.

I'm in the process of switching the files to a more manageable size. Should have more news by the end of the weekend.

Reactions: hlstone
Yes, please. Pictures from vacation spots too. And an animated production showing Suriano postings, with enough time to read one, then bam the next one appears. AC/DC Highway to Hell could play continuously in the background. Of course you would need a super computer and server the size of an aircraft carrier to hold all the data.

Seriously, the stuff you do is gold.

Yes, please. Pictures from vacation spots too. And an animated production showing Suriano postings, with enough time to read one, then bam the next one appears. AC/DC Highway to Hell could play continuously in the background. Of course you would need a super computer and server the size of an aircraft carrier to hold all the data.

Seriously, the stuff you do is gold.
I'm currently deleting old family photos and vacation pictures, to make room for this new stuff. Still debating on the wedding video, though.

Private detective video of Nick S. Daily activities please.... And spykers photograph.
Can't help you out with Nick S. but here's #2:
spyker.jpg

I'm in the process of switching the files to a more manageable size. Should have more news by the end of the weekend.
Annieat we had some great semi final matches at Nationals too i have been looking for a long time. If you get the time....

Reactions: PSUer1989
Is there interest in me uploading my videos from 2017 and 2016, including the finals, to a google drive folder on an alternate account? Just trying to gauge if it's worth my time, basically.
Upload the Morgan Mcintosh video please! or is there a way you can send it through email? Song fit so well with the video, was honestly a classic

ADVERTISEMENT