ADVERTISEMENT

My neighbor just knocked on my front door. He asked if

BudatPSU

Aug 16, 2002
I had any incense he could borrow, and if he knew where he could find a virgin to sacrifice this afternoon. In the past he has professed to being a Humanist, but I think he is an agnostic and is hedging his bets today. I could not help him with either request. Besides, I do not think he would sacrifice the virgin.

Reactions: moose121
I had any incense he could borrow, and if he knew where he could find a virgin to sacrifice this afternoon. In the past he has professed to being a Humanist, but I think he is an agnostic and is hedging his bets today. I could not help him with either request. Besides, I do not think he would sacrifice the virgin.
he swears there ain't no heaven and he prays there ain't no hell?

Where are Felli and the Rush Chairman when you need them?

Depends on the definition of sacrifice!

I know it seems that telling your local football coach is the way to go, but If the whole Sandusky scandal has taught me anything, it's that you should call the police right now.

Reactions: BudatPSU
Are you sure it wasn't Feli?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT