ADVERTISEMENT

My goodbye gift to all of you. Remember the good times.

I think it was on the “chat” forum and involved a Baltimore area police officer who posted under the name Howard Stern but I might be mistaken.
That is correct. He was a cop from Bmore that was wounded in the line of duty.
Not sure why he didn't do anything sooner since he supposedly "knew".
He pretty much took the cowards way out and then slunk off to some other I hate Joe board.

That is correct. He was a cop from Bmore that was wounded in the line of duty.
Not sure why he didn't do anything sooner since he supposedly "knew".
He pretty much took the cowards way out and then slunk off to some other I hate Joe board.

Yeah, the cop who knew and did nothing about it for years, yet complained others should have done more.

Reactions: bison13
Help me put this ancient story together - am I correct in remembering that the punch line in the AustinNit thread was when it was revealed that it was actually the girlfriend, posting as him?

Help me put this ancient story together - am I correct in remembering that the punch line in the AustinNit thread was when it was revealed that it was actually the girlfriend, posting as him?

Austin nit came on and said his gf made the post, not him. Something about he was at work and she used his computer at home. I believe that was his last post ever.

Yeah, the cop who knew and did nothing about it for years, yet complained others should have done more.

Not sure for how long the poster known as "HowardStern" knew about it. McQueary blurted it out in a chatroom years after the incident supposedly took place and I believe Stern somehow connected him with the authorities.

Reactions: PSU Mike
Not sure for how long the poster known as "HowardStern" knew about it. McQueary blurted it out in a chatroom years after the incident supposedly took place and I believe Stern somehow connected him with the authorities.

If I remember correctly HS sat on it for years after hearing about it.

If I remember correctly HS sat on it for years after hearing about it.
You may be right. In that entire saga, I don't think there is anyone who could be called a hero. Oh, wait, the janitors.....

We need Phil to tell the complete Chris Simms recruiting story as a parting gift from him.

Reactions: psu00
One of the all-time great threads on the board. I used to have a copy of the post or the entire thread (can't remember which), but I lost it when the hard drive on a former computer died, and I didn't have any backups. If I recall correctly, I hadn't saved the post/thread. And that was before Rivals changed the software, so that posts/threads weren't saved indefinitely. However, Cruising had saved it, and either posted it several years later (which I then saved), or somehow Cruising and I got each other's e-mails, and he mailed it to me.

That thread damn near broke the Internet, as it got hundreds of replies, and attracted attention from quite a few of the other Rivals sites.

Much appreciated, @Roar More
The nesting dolls part was pure gold.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Your technique is all wrong. Concentrate on one side and the other side will get jealous and move over.

Austinit
user profile
Austin, TX
Post #152
OT condom debate: fact or insult? Reply

Maybe someone here can help me. Last night, my girlfriend and I were discussing what form of birth control we should switch to. She's had some problems with what she was using previously (she doesn't like the hormones and her the one type she used failed her before). She has suggested that I wear condoms in the past and brought it up again and I told her that condoms weren't an option if she wanted me to enjoy sex. She pushed for the reason why I couldn't use them with her but I have used them successfully in the past. I told her the combination of the latex barrier and the fact that she has kids was the reason I "couldn't feel anything" when we tried it the one time. She made me explain what I meant when I mentioned her having kids. I told her that she was looser and it was because she had given birth (I wasn't with her before she had kids so I don't know the difference, I just know compared to other girls I've been with). She was extrememly offended and hurt that I would say such a thing. I told her that she asked me and I told her the truth. I was frustrated and defensive at first but then I explained how I loved our sex life and I realize it's a normal thing for a woman to be looser after having kids. She said she didn't realize her body had changed (although she's joked about it in the past). She can't seem to get past it now. She is uncomfortable and embarrassed and isn't sure she can have sex with me any time soon.

Last night on the phone, she was upset,crying, lashing out and I told her I had to get off the phone to get work done. I didn't call her back to say good night or go over last night (which we briefly talked about before the fight) because I didn't know what to say to her and I'm sure that pissed her off as well. I didn't intend for my comment to be an insult. She says it definately was. I can't take it back so what am I supposed to do now? I'm frustrated and I think she's overreacting and making more out of my comment that she should. Opinions?

My tendency would be to never bring it up again unless she does. Suggestions?

Posted on 5/27 9:04 AM | IP: Logged

All joking aside, I hope she dumped him.
bit of a jerk

ADVERTISEMENT