ADVERTISEMENT

My God Tennessee, what happened?

It really shows the value of a competent coach and staff.

We had Waste Management Knoxville and they were idiots. I understand that the Knoxville office is closed and we now are service through Pittsburgh. I Thank God everyday.....The stooges in K-ville spend all their life waiting for the rapture..... and cant read a contract.

A little hyperbole there. Nice job with the stereotyping of an entire population. I believe you're better than that. I spend a lot of time in TN and I refute your assessment.

Well I did say that I have a lot of educated TN friends and they are great..... We closed our business recently because my wife was in an auto accident. One of our Beer purveyors called yesterday and told us how the whole company was upset because we shut down and were the only .... write this down....Only company in East Tennessee that did not bounce a single check nor did we fail to pay our bills.
There are great people here, just an abundance of irresponsible nut bags, kiss asses to perceived deep pockets and cults that want the world to end.

87153c626e154f74bcf2fdd676d82794.jpg

F*cking hillbillies are getting what they deserve.

Born on a mountain top in Tennessee,
Greenest state in the land of the free.
Raised in the woods so's he knew every tree,
Killed him a bear when he was only three.
Davy, Davy Crockett King of the Wild Frontier.

source:http://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/davycrockettlyrics.html

Home of the University of the South. Vanderbilt and Nashville cats. No need to use the Ph...bomb on them.

Well I did say that I have a lot of educated TN friends and they are great..... We closed our business recently because my wife was in an auto accident. One of our Beer purveyors called yesterday and told us how the whole company was upset because we shut down and were the only .... write this down....Only company in East Tennessee that did not bounce a single check nor did we fail to pay our bills.
There are great people here, just an abundance of irresponsible nut bags, kiss asses to perceived deep pockets and cults that want the world to end.
Thank you for the clarification.

same as everywhere else.

Down by 12 to Georgia State late in the game. A Georgia State picked to finish last in their division in the Sun Belt.
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/spor...-ut-vols-jeremy-pruitt-worst-loss/2096758001/
Tennessee's loss to Georgia State is worst in modern era of UT Vols football
John Adams, Knoxville News SentinelPublished 7:21 p.m. ET Aug. 31, 2019 | Updated 8:08 p.m. ET Aug. 31, 2019

Georgia State quarterback Dan Ellington broke through the defensive line, cut to the outside and ran all the way into Tennessee football history Saturday afternoon at Neyland Stadium.

His 22-yard, fourth-quarter touchdown run gave the 26-point underdog Panthers a 12-point lead en route to a startling 38-30 victory that will rock Big Orange Nation to its core.

Calling it an “upset” doesn’t do it justice. This was the worst loss in the modern era of Tennessee football.

Tennessee lost to Rutgers in 1979, but that Rutgers team finished 8-3. A loss to 4-8 Wyoming in 2008 was worse than that.

7c9ccce6-780a-4388-b0ac-0b81061f182c-kns-UTGeorgiaState0831_BP_2.JPG

103 Photos
Tennessee vs. Georgia State game action in pictures

Next Slide
But this was worse. Much worse.

You need to know the history to realize how bad.

Tennessee started playing football in 1891. Georgia State didn’t get into the football business until 2010. But UT’s 119-year head start wasn’t a factor on this afternoon.

More perspective: The Panthers ended a 2-10 season in 2018 on a seven-game losing streak. They lost their only game to a Power-5 conference opponent (N.C. State) by 34 points, and eight of their losses were by 14 points or more — usually a lot more.

When they opened their season against the Vols, they already had been tabbed to finish last in the Sun Belt’s East Division.

Given that background, it’s no mystery why UT was a 26-point favorite. But it never looked the part in what qualified as a dreadful opening act for a team expected to be much improved after finishing 5-7 last season.

Greg Schiano would have vastly improved Tennessee on both sides of ball. He’s an excellent recruiter and with SEC talent in a season or two he would have pulled off some big upsets and that includes beating Georgia and Florida. That smear campaign not only went too far, it was vicious and nasty.

Tennessee fans got what they unintentionally wanted when the stopped the Schiano hiring.

Despite not many high quality games today there were some interesting things starting with Florida State should fire Taggart immediately. They should have never hired him but they definitely need to fire him. Hunter Johnson was a huge disappointment for Northwestern. Iowa State is highly overrated and I admit I bought into that hype.

ADVERTISEMENT