My First Ignore

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Make that 501 times! LMFAO....feel better now dickhead! Seriously, this site is the most important part of your life isn't it! ROFL...you get up every morning and run to the computer don't you...get a coffee and then Google search your ass off looking for shit to post on a meaningless message board, then spend your entire day responding to people you never will meet, Fvcking LOSER! You have major fvcking problems! But I love laffing at you!

LOL... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO very important....

You "laffing" at me? Yet replying every time? BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Go tell a 19 year old kid playing football at PSU that he SUCKS... Classy.....

Wonder if your hunting buddies know what a POS you are.

Reactions: psuted

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
🤮🤮🤮

Jeff Clear = 🤡🤡🤡
I bring facts, you bring silly pictures.
It is a fact that the U.S. economy lost millions of jobs when Trump was president.
Trumpers try to make excuses for his incompetence but facts are facts.
Plus you are all hypocrites because you blame Obama for the deficits early in his term, when it was almost all due to the economy cratering under Bush.
You are like your leader, Trump claimed the military needed billions in new spending, but he instead used a big chunk of it to build his useless and expensive border wall.
And don't forget his silly trade wars with Canada, Europe and China, which did nothing but harm the economy plus the trade deficit got worse under Trump.
And yet none of you have offered a reasonable explanation for the failure of the Trump trade wars other than to say "he was trying."

Reactions: NJPSU

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
It is a fact that the U.S. economy lost millions of jobs when Trump was president.
Plus you are all hypocrites because you blame Obama for the deficits early in his term, when it was almost all due to the economy cratering under Bush.
You are like your leader, Trump claimed the military needed billions in new spending, but he instead used a big chunk of it to build his useless and expensive border wall.
And don't forget his silly trade wars with Canada, Europe and China, which did nothing but harm the economy plus the trade deficit got worse under Trump.
And yet none of you have offered a reasonable explanation for the failure of the Trump trade wars other than to say "he was trying."

Blah, blah, blah!

Let’s go Brandon.

Reactions: Fac

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
You.

Go tell a Penn State OL'man he sucks to his face.
Ya know what's funny about these guys. There's like 4 or 5 of them. All big talkers and degrade anyone who disagrees with them. They degrade where people live and the homes they live in.

I wonder what makes them better than others. What? A Penn State degree? A home on a postage stamp piece of property? A little cubicle in an office building? Maybe it's a new Tesla or Prius? Meanwhile, they post in threads regarding smokers, like common folk use. Of course, they use real wood.

They wouldn't last 5 minutes face to face. People that speak like that are all hat and no cow. Takes a real tough guy to tell a player he sucks, tell others they're always right, or mock other folks regarding their lifestyle. I often wonder how embarrassed their parents would be to read their nasty ignorance of others and their elitist views. No wonder folks mock PSU grads, these twits act like they went to Harvard or MIT. They went to a GD state school, no better than most others.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Deep state job losses.

Never forget - deep state wrested control from Trump, using Covid pandemic.
It's amazing how dishonest they are. It's as if, only America had people at home not working. Notice him and his buds that spoke about how great Europe was handling the pandemic, no longer speak of it? Hmmmm, I wonder why. Of course, he didn't have to live in the Gestapo like lockdowns in France where your papers were checked, daily.

Reactions: m.knox

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Ya know what's funny about these guys. There's like 4 or 5 of them. All big talkers and degrade anyone who disagrees with them. They degrade where people live and the homes they live in.

I wonder what makes them better than others. What? A Penn State degree? A home on a postage stamp piece of property? A little cubicle in an office building? Maybe it's a new Tesla or Prius? Meanwhile, they post in threads regarding smokers, like common folk use. Of course, they use real wood.

They wouldn't last 5 minutes face to face. People that speak like that are all hat and no cow. Takes a real tough guy to tell a player he sucks, tell others they're always right, or mock other folks regarding their lifestyle. I often wonder how embarrassed their parents would be to read their nasty ignorance of others and their elitist views. No wonder folks mock PSU grads, these twits act like they went to Harvard or MIT. They went to a GD state school, no better than most others.
Yeah because you and your team never “degrade” anyone on the other side of the aisle. Your lack of self awareness is amusing.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Yeah because you and your team never “degrade” anyone on the other side of the aisle. Your lack of self awareness is amusing.
You don't see me degrading where folks live or what they do for a living. You do nothing but, so spare me.

Reactions: m.knox

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Deep state job losses.

Never forget - deep state wrested control from Trump, using Covid pandemic.
Haha, time to put on the tin foil hat.
And the deep state forced Trump to hold indoor rallies in the middle of the campaign so Trump could kill Herman Cain and almost kill Ben Carson.

• Haha
Reactions: NJPSU and psuted

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LOL... I see you've been peeking at my posts.....

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Reactions: Ski and psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Haha, time to put on the tin foil hat.
And the deep state forced Trump to hold indoor rallies in the middle of the campaign so Trump could kill Herman Cain and almost kill Ben Carson.

Jeff you’re a “real work of art”, just like a Hunter Biden masterpiece. 🤡🤡🤡

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
LOL... Are we back to praising a global pandemic?

You are hilarious Jeffrey. Trump's economic policy worked very well and is confirmed by the 2019 Census.

Now clowns like you will claim job growth from shutdowns..... It's like all of you are in the 6th grade.
Nope back to criticizing Trump’s response to it. But even before the pandemic, Trump ballooned the trade deficit and the budget deficit.
That idiot criticized Obama for the trade deficit and it got exponentially worse when he was in office.
The only time it fell is during the pandemic and it was still significantly higher than when he took office.
Weren’t his trade wars supposed to get rid of the trade deficit? Instead he made it worse.
The thing about trade wars is, they do cut imports but they also often end up hurting exports even more.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Nope back to criticizing Trump’s response to it. But even before the pandemic, Trump ballooned the trade deficit and the budget deficit.
That idiot criticized Obama for the trade deficit and it got exponentially worse when he was in office.
The only time it fell is during the pandemic and it was still significantly higher than when he took office.
Weren’t his trade wars supposed to get rid of the trade deficit? Instead he made it worse.
The thing about trade wars is, they do cut imports but they also often end up hurting exports even more.

LOL.... His response was to get a vaccine created and distributed while Harris and Biden tried to undermine its acceptance with the population.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
LOL.... His response was to get a vaccine created and distributed while Harris and Biden tried to undermine its acceptance with the population.
His response was all over the place and changed daily depending on what mood he was in.
And that is not an exaggeration.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
His response was all over the place and changed daily depending on what mood he was in.
And that is not an exaggeration.

I think the vaccine was rolled out successfully despite Biden and Harris undermining it. Now a large part of the nation will not get vaccinated because of those clowns.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LOL... You and NJ hate facts.

For example, here are some facts you really hate.

It’s Official: Trump Unleashed A Middle-Class Boom That Benefited Women, Minorities Most​

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/09/...ss-boom-that-benefited-women-minorities-most/

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Only N Korea banned travel sooner than Trump did, on January 22. Italy and Trump did it on the 31st of January. Biden, you, others here, and your dumbass party called it xenophobic. But hey, you're okay with the fool you voted for, banning travel from Africa, a day late and a dollar short. What a hypocrite you are.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Only N Korea banned travel sooner than Trump did, on January 22. Italy and Trump did it on the 31st of January. Biden, you, others here, and your dumbass party called it xenophobic. But hey, you're okay with the fool you voted for, banning travel from Africa, a day late and a dollar short. What a hypocrite you are.
It's because Trump spent four years spouting racism and xenophobia.
And Trump was all over the place when it came to the pandemic. One day he would say one thing, the next day it would be completely opposite.
And he held indoor rallies, which didn't set a good example, plus they killed people.

• Haha
Reactions: Ski

IBleedBlueandWhite

Jan 16, 2006
Why bother? Foggy has been explained all of this. They all have. Many times.

They just keep vomiting the same crap up over and over.

They have no honor.