ADVERTISEMENT

MVP (most valuable poster)

GLOV, you two used to banter back and forth quite a bit. About hockey, football, and women, if I recall.

Had you ever met him, or just knew him from the board?

I posted ALL of our email conversations just after Tom figured out he had passed. (From end to start)

We never talked over the phone; just emailed.

I do miss him. He really could get the fires going!!

Just from the board sir.

He did advise me he had some real health issues. obviously, he fell victim to them.

I found it EXTREMELY distasteful that posters; who after found out he had passed, just posted how they hated or disliked him. They never, and I do remember who some of them were, never even offered any words of condolences or offered prayers.

Reactions: royboy
While he can be very defensive and thin skinned, the judge's posts are the most informative from a PSU perspective.

Midnighter from a travel and movie perspective...Just MHO.

Yea the judge bleeds blue and white and brings it in terms of reliable team and recruiting information.

I posted ALL of our email conversations just after Tom figured out he had passed. (From end to start)

Sgt Carter did not care for me. You used to be able to post messages in people's profiles. I unaware of that, but one day I looked at my own profile and there was a comment from Sgt Carter tearing me apart. I did used to get a kick out of his back and forths with the person going by Gomer Pyle.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Sgt Carter did not care for me. You used to be able to post messages in people's profiles. I unaware of that, but one day I looked at my own profile and there was a comment from Sgt Carter tearing me apart. I did used to get a kick out of his back and forths with the person going by Gomer Pyle.

He actually enjoyed good banter; even if he 'didn't care' for someone.

Just a ruse is all it was.

If you addressed his dislike for you, you then were on good talking terms. JMO

Reactions: nits74 and wbcincy

Just from the board sir.

He did advise me he had some real health issues. obviously, he fell victim to them.

I found it EXTREMELY distasteful that posters; who after found out he had passed, just posted how they hated or disliked him. They never, and I do remember who some of them were, never even offered any words of condolences or offered prayers.
First I heard of ————- passing. Geez. I noticed his absence but it’s sad to now know why. I’m sorry to hear it. Prayers for him and his family. ...and I hope he’s enjoying some great banter in that great sports pub in the sky.

Edit: I totally misunderstood. To 21 Guns’ loved ones: I know not whether he is alive and well, but any suggestion by me that he’s not is completely erroneous. I will now disconnect from the interwebz for the evening....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: psu00
Some posters I've always enjoyed:

fairgambit (just seems like a good person with the right perspective)
Midnighter (good for humor, entertainment, and general discussion)
TomMcAndrew (mostly on movies and history)
LionJim (like fair, just seems to be a good person with the right attitude and wit)
ILLIONOISLION (my favorite board mod)
ChiTown (for sticking with it and fighting for what's right)
GrantGreen (music, attitude on issues, etc)

Obviously too many good posters on here to name them all off the top of my head.

LionJim (like fair, just seems to be a good person with the right attitude and wit)

Obviously too many good posters on here to name them all off the top of my head.

Manny and I are pissed at you for leaving me OFF the list sir.

We're done.

:eek::mad::eek:

You forgot I'm petty and wasn't on any list of yours!

Besides, Pirates would've already traded Manny by now, instead we get a few more years of Taillon!

I never made a list and it is obvious you carry a grudge sir.

No All-Star tickets for you this year.

Manny's runs, hits, SB's, HR's, and other intangibles > than TAILLON.

He is off to a nice start finally sir.

Next Bucco great to leave the Pirates.

Reactions: wbcincy
He actually enjoyed good banter; even if he 'didn't care' for someone.

Just a ruse is all it was.

If you addressed his dislike for you, you then were on good talking terms. JMO

This is going way back but there was a poster on here who I believe died in a car accident. He was super nice and always had the best comments on the Friday whose the hottest polls

The name escapes me, but I'm not gonna lie every now and then I think of him and it shakes me.

Reactions: TheGLOV
This is going way back but there was a poster on here who I believe died in a car accident. He was super nice and always had the best comments on the Friday whose the hottest polls

The name escapes me, but I'm not gonna lie every now and then I think of him and it shakes me.
That sounds like Bayline

Reactions: BBrown
While he can be very defensive and thin skinned, the judge's posts are the most informative from a PSU perspective.

Midnighter from a travel and movie perspective...Just MHO.

I second this. I will also add BMW and Milesbarkley for the recruiting info, as well as JonZ.. JonZ provides so much to this board in regards to Wrestling etc... + Chitown and MtNittany

Reactions: bmw199 and royboy
tenor.gif

Buridan's son?

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buridan's_ass

For the most part, everybody here is a posting all star ... with the exception of all the lice who entered every discussion about the Sandusky shit show to stir the pot.

To name any one or two individuals would not be right - there are so many really good posters on this site.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: Nitwit

I think that was Bayline. Unfortunately, IIRC, he and his fiancee were both killed in a car accident.

I think that was Bayline. Unfortunately, IIRC, he and his fiancee were both killed in a car accident.

Now that you say that.. I do remember his fiance in the car. So terrible. I remember downloading the obit on my old computer but I think I lost it along with his photo.

That was a sad time. BBrown I am sorry i ever gave you shit

Can't argue with any one of these choices. Would like to add Nashville to your list. There are, of course, others that I like, but for different reasons. Your list seems to have a common thread.

21's probably happy.
Glad to hear it. I hope all are happy. Sunshine and rainbows.

I’m just glad to hear he’s not dead. Still feeling foolish for getting mixed up between those two posts.

Reactions: nits74
ADVERTISEMENT