ADVERTISEMENT

MVP (most valuable poster)

Parf

Jan 21, 2012
I don't post much on this board, but I've been an avid reader of it for several years. At this point, I am just curious, of the many posters to this site, who do you think consistently adds the most value over time? (Please guys don't read too much into this and parce it too death!)

stepeng, Art, demlion, and I'll brownnoise a bit and add TomMcAndrew

And Felli (aka TheHumanist, aka MackDaddy) of course!

Reactions: Bob78
I don't post much on this board, but I've been an avid reader of it for several years. At this point, I am just curious, of the many posters to this site, who do you think consistently adds the most value over time? (Please guys don't read too much into this and parce it too death!)

LVP would be far more interesting.

LdN

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Since all the mackdaddies kept splitting the vote, evilTomMcAndrew snuck in for the win.

Reactions: LionJim
Depends on the subject.
If you've been an avid reader, you know many of the posters listed and appreciate the value they provide. You'd also know which don't.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Wendy (wensilver). --Just saying I'm surprised.

Considering your posts, with nearly all related to travel and almost none related to football (ot that there's anything wrong with that), RangerDan may be a valuable poster for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bob78
Pendal1.

RO....for obvious reasons. Mine is I can't read and need pictures to understand context.

Frank from Allentown
Howard Stern
Marsh Creek Eagle

'Ro (I'm guessing his wife has never seen his hard drive. :cool: )
Bob (Tongs. Need I say more?)
Midnighter (Where else are you gonna get your travel and entertainment info?)
RudeDude (The gifs are nonpareil)
ChiTown (For fighting the good fight)
Tom (Without question. Cheesesteak knowledge is encyclopedic.)

I've missed several people. The bench is deep here. :cool:

I’d go with JonZ, Midnighter, and Tom each for different reasons. The thing I like about this board (aside from the OT advice) is that sometimes a poster will infuriate you and other times the same poster will be right on. It’s all about diversity of opinions and as long as posters stick to the issue instead of attacking another personally, I will value their opinion - even if I think they’re a ......Nitwit

tenor.gif

Seeing as how you fall under the category of "troll", you're not getting my endorsement :rolleyes:

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT