ADVERTISEMENT

MSU injury update

SpartanJD

Dec 3, 2010
Scott, Stewart, Nailor and Jarvis didn’t dress. That leaves MSU without both starting guards, starting right tackle, starting RB, and without 3 of the top 4 WRs.

Just sucks to see this amount of injuries. Apathy for the most part now.

Reactions: Obliviax
Once again Dantonio only ran the ball in the 4th. You guys got really butthurt about an OL taking a handoff huh

Oh, so we're supposed to be grateful because senior dirt bag didn't pass and therefore, he didn't run up the score. Here's to laying the wood to you today.

Reactions: Snow Shoe Lion
Oh, so we're supposed to be grateful because senior dirt bag didn't pass and therefore, he didn't run up the score. Here's to laying the wood to you today.

Running the ball with 10 minutes left in the game is running up the score?

Do you hear yourself speak?

Reactions: stormingnorm
It was definitely rubbing it in! There was no reason for it. The laughter afterwards was thunderous!

Running the ball with 10 minutes left in the game is running up the score?

Do you hear yourself speak?

Dude, an offensive lineman touching the football is a trick play. Why resort to a trick play when the game was in hand. Are you dense? I'd have more respect for you if you said Dantonio wanted to do something for the kid and that's why he gave him the ball.

Dude, an offensive lineman touching the football is a trick play. Why resort to a trick play when the game was in hand. Are you dense? I'd have more respect for you if you said Dantonio wanted to do something for the kid and that's why he gave him the ball.
A trick play. That's so stupid. Everyone on the field and in the stands knew the OL was getting the ball. Come on that is so sad.

So we're relying on injuries. Didn't matter. Their backups stepped up and made PSU look lazy and unprepared. Great job PSU coaches.

They had plenty in the last 45 seconds....but don’t worry, they all came right back in.

Reactions: Shadow99
AND NEVER STARTED. I'm just questioning why didn't understand that. Usually starts after chains were reset. That being said your guys wanted it more.

ADVERTISEMENT