MSNBC and the other side

Ian

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
State College, Pa
Have been watching the other side a little more to try and get a balance perspective but it’s hard to as they just ignore anything that might negatively reflect on their narrative. You’d think nothing else is going on.

It’s like watching ESPN for the Ukraine war. So absorbed by the Russians and the conflict. That and CoVid still.... and some Trump stuff of course.

Very, very little to nothing about the economy, southern border crisis, terrible shootings this weekend, Hunter’s Laptop, Biden’s deteriorated state, Shanghai, big city crime wave, etc... Morning Joe is decaffeinated with Donny Deutsch, Rev Al, and a stream of former military so called experts. Thank god no Willie and the WaPo babblers this morning.

It really is an alternative world.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Have been watching the other side a little more to try and get a balance perspective but it’s hard to as they just ignore anything that might negatively reflect on their narrative. You’d think nothing else is going on.

It’s like watching ESPN for the Ukraine war. So absorbed by the Russians and the conflict. That and CoVid still.... and some Trump stuff of course.

Very, very little to nothing about the economy, southern border crisis, terrible shootings this weekend, Hunter’s Laptop, Biden’s deteriorated state, Shanghai, big city crime wave, etc... Morning Joe is decaffeinated with Donny Deutsch, Rev Al, and a stream of former military so called experts. Thank god no Willie and the WaPo babblers this morning.

A world that's statistically close to being 100% wrong on every single issue .

Reactions: Ski and jjw165

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark

The only time I would generally see CNN or MSNBC was at my gym. One of the large TV's would always be set to one of those two "news channels". That is until the old General Manager got fired or quit a few weeks back. The new General Manager of my gym is an impressive Hispanic woman and now that channel is set to Fox News.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
The only time I would generally see CNN or MSNBC was at my gym. One of the large TV's would always be set to one of those two "news channels". That is until the old General Manager got fired or quit a few weeks back. The new General Manager of my gym is an impressive Hispanic woman and now that channel is set to Fox News.
Hispanics tend to understand when they are being politically lied to.