ADVERTISEMENT

Ms. BWI/McAndrew Bracket Poll Updates and General Discussion...10/19/2021.

An informal poll of local vacation talent would be looked upon favorably.....
All jokes aside, enjoy yourself. Would love a good cubano sandwich right now.
In one of our previous threads on sandwiches, my vote in the poll of best sandwiches went to the Cubano. A good one is hard to find in the DC area. I've had dozens, and only a small handful were worthy of Miami- or Tampa-quality Cubanos.

I am on vacation this week to wild, wonderful Florida! Slim chance any poll work will be done, but you never know. Let me say the cubano sandwiches and cafe con leche are tops. Rum punch for this afternoon; will let you know how my great American novel is coming along...

So that explains why there wasn't a Grammy Awards poll on Monday.

Enjoy your vacation!

Reactions: Midnighter2
So what happened to the Brackets, did I miss something, did one of the girls get the Covid, what??

Okay, back from Florida, which was lovely (at least in Palm Beach). Everyone was appropriately masked, brunch was poppin', and the coffee and cubanos were f'n rad. Go if you can (wife and I considering buying something there....maybe). Anyway, on to the work at hand...

Update for 3/24/21....

The first four matches of the Ms. BWI Bracket Poll III have closed; updated bracket below:

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were...

Alexandria Daddario over Carmen Electra...
Amanda Seyfried over Chanel Iman...
Morena Baccarin over Anya Taylor-Joy...
Shakira over Rhianna...

Next set of matches up soon.

Which bracket is Beth Mowins in?

1200px-Beth_Mowins.JPG

Dog pound poll!

Midnighter: Speaking of March Madness and brackets, can we get a new Ms. BWI matchup to evaluate? Nothing against Jennifer Beals, but I'd like to see a new face (and whatever else) or two.

Reactions: Midnighter2
Update for 4/6/21...

Two most recent match-ups have closed; updated bracket below:

HERE.

Moving on were...

Olivia Culpo over Aishwarya Rai...
Sydney Sweeney over Gigi Hadid...

Two more match-ups incoming.

Reactions: LionsandBear
Morena Baccarin is a big time sleeper- I think she could definitely take out Shakira- whose biggest asset is her booty and her asset aint even that much booty.

At some point down the road, after a much-deserved breather for Midnighter, I think we old-timers need a poll of ladies over the age of 50. Not the ones who are over 50 and are entered in the current poll as their younger selves, but the over-50 ladies who are still bringing it at their advanced age. Yes, we've all seen Christie Brinkley in her 60s, but there are still the likes of Padma Lakshmi, Mary Louise Parker, Jennifer Anniston, Cheryl Crow, Sandra Bullock, and so forth.

Two rules -- first, we only consider them at their mature age, and second, we even up the nudie pics.

At some point down the road, after a much-deserved breather for Midnighter, I think we old-timers need a poll of ladies over the age of 50. Not the ones who are over 50 and are entered in the current poll as their younger selves, but the over-50 ladies who are still bringing it at their advanced age. Yes, we've all seen Christie Brinkley in her 60s, but there are still the likes of Padma Lakshmi, Mary Louise Parker, Jennifer Anniston, Cheryl Crow, Sandra Bullock, and so forth.

Two rules -- first, we only consider them at their mature age, and second, we even up the nudie pics.

I did several iterations of that concept. . You voted in it. Harumph

It's all about the photographic skills of the photographer and his alignment with our respective fetishes.......but alas....it's all good!!

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Update for 4/9/21:

Most recent polls have closed; updated bracket below:

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were....

Zoe Saldana over Meagan Good...
Ann-Margret over Farrah Fawcett...

Two more matches today.

Update for 4/13/21:

Most recent matches have finished; updated bracket below:

HERE.

Moving on were...

Penelope Cruz over Monica Bellucci...
Lindsey Pelas over Abigail Ratchford...

Two more matches later today.

Poll update for 4/18/21....

Most recent matches have finished; updated bracket below:

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were...

Stephanie Seymour over Marissa Miller...
Olivia Newton-John over Susanna Hoffs...

Might post the final two match-ups of the Bracket III (B3) first round today and allow for an extra day of voting since most regulars aren't as active on Sundays. Keep an eye out...

Reactions: NittanyBuff24
Poll update for 4/22/21...

Most recent and final first round matches for Bracket Poll III have closed; updated bracket below:

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were...

Candice Swanepoel over Gal Gadot...
Josie Canseco over Kendall Jenner...

Working on names for Bracket Poll IV; suggestions welcome.

Poll update for 4/22/21...

Most recent and final first round matches for Bracket Poll III have closed; updated bracket below:

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were...

Candice Swanepoel over Gal Gadot...
Josie Canseco over Kendall Jenner...

Working on names for Bracket Poll IV; suggestions welcome.
You have done a fantastic job with your Bracket poll since you began it a month or so ago. I can't remember all the entrants and I am sure this one below was in one of the matchups previously. Regardless, I really have no good reason to post this other than ... well ... why not?

You have done a fantastic job with your Bracket poll since you began it a month or so ago. I can't remember all the entrants and I am sure this one below was in one of the matchups previously. Regardless, I really have no good reason to post this other than ... well ... why not?

I initially DQ’d her for being a prude, but might reconsider...

ADVERTISEMENT