ADVERTISEMENT

Ms. BWI/McAndrew Bracket Poll Updates and General Discussion...10/19/2021.

She's a stunner. I'm going to put more effort into getting better match-ups in the next poll, but this board is pretty predictable. Additionally, having participants from the 50s or 60s is rough because there are so few good photos of them.
The best.

This has been a long thread.. but has Alexandra Daddario been nominated? If the pictures do not make her a worthy contestant, I would refer you to the first season of True Detective opposite Woody Harrelson on the couch scene...

alexandradaddario_800x1000.jpg
c1f910057fc7ea95b2898014415ef766.jpg
76fb019c48941b5979fc5bf74b847d36.jpg

Potential participants for next poll (keeping here so I don't forget)....

Kendall Jenner
Josie Canseco
Bella Hadid
Gigi Hadid
April Bowlby
Diane Guerrero
Anya Taylor-Joy
Gal Gadot
Annie Murphy
Michelle Mylett
Olivia Culpo
Gisele Bundchen
Candace Swanepol
Wow.

Speaking of surgery , versus enhancements, vs. photo shop. What has happened to Beyonce's butt ? Has to be exceeding the maximum recommended psi on inflation.
39265864-9258607-image-m-46_1613280036743.jpg

Update for 2/17/21....

Finally finished the second round of the first quarter of the poll - Halle Berry and Bo Derek tied initially and then Bo outlasted Halle in a one day vote off. Updated bracket is below:

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were....

Bo Derek over Halle Berry....
Raquel Welch over Salma Hayek...

Will get started on the second round of the next quarter of the bracket. Should have the first two match-ups later today.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
Two things:

Kerri Russell ought to be in the next poll.

I thought the final two might be Salma Hayek and Cindy Crawford. I still think Cindy might make it.

Reactions: Midnighter2
Poll update for 2/19/21

Current second round matches have finished; updated poll results below.

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were...

Sofia Vergara over Catherine Bell.
Christie Brinkley over Charlotte McKinney.

Next set of second round matches will begin later today!

There are probably 1,000 beautiful women that Midnighter could have included in the poll. He did a great job picking a representative sample for our viewing pleasure.

Viewing pleasure. Riiiight. 😞

Anyway, Victoria Principal has a be-right-backness that few can match.

Update for 2/17/21....

Finally finished the second round of the first quarter of the poll - Halle Berry and Bo Derek tied initially and then Bo outlasted Halle in a one day vote off. Updated bracket is below:

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were....

Bo Derek over Halle Berry....
Raquel Welch over Salma Hayek...

Will get started on the second round of the next quarter of the bracket. Should have the first two match-ups later today.
Shiat. Those four might have been my top four seeds had I been seeding this thing.

Reactions: Midnighter2
Update for 2/22/21....

Polls have closed on the recent second round matches. Updated bracket below.

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were...

Kate Beckinsale over Claudia Schiffer...
Kathy Ireland over Paulina Porizkova...

New second round matches incoming. BOLO.

Update for 2/22/21....

Polls have closed on the recent second round matches. Updated bracket below.

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were...

Kate Beckinsale over Claudia Schiffer...
Kathy Ireland over Paulina Porizkova...

New second round matches incoming. BOLO.
Did I miss the Ingrid Berman - Denise Richards match? I can't find it.

Did I miss the Ingrid Berman - Denise Richards match? I can't find it.

I haven’t started it; was debating if Bergman should be gently removed from the tournament since it’s really hard finding good pictures of her. I can move forward with her, but the pics are all black and white and usually from movies.

Reactions: Woodpecker
I haven’t started it; was debating if Bergman should be gently removed from the tournament since it’s really hard finding good pictures of her. I can move forward with her, but the pics are all black and white and usually from movies.
If you are looking for opinions, the matchup should go on. I would just run with the same pics from round 1 for Bergman, maybe sprinkle in a movie still. It's all you got to work with. Don't overthink it.

If you are looking for opinions, the matchup should go on. I would just run with the same pics from round 1 for Bergman, maybe sprinkle in a movie still. It's all you got to work with. Don't overthink it.
Sadly this isn’t an Alabama or OSU poll. I’m certain they could find money in the budget for Midnighter2 to colorize the older pics. It’s a real bitch trying to run things on a shoestring.

I don't blame Midnighter2 from being a bit late. In an earlier post, someone requested new photos for future rounds. And my guess it for some of these hotties, it may be a bit difficult to find that many suitable photos (take for example, Ingrid Bergman).

I'm going to put more effort into getting better match-ups in the next poll
My original thought was to randomly mix up contestants into polls with 10 options. Then you take the results to choose who gets in the bracket and for seeding within the bracket.

This has been a long thread.. but has Alexandra Daddario been nominated? If the pictures do not make her a worthy contestant, I would refer you to the first season of True Detective opposite Woody Harrelson on the couch scene...

alexandradaddario_800x1000.jpg
c1f910057fc7ea95b2898014415ef766.jpg
76fb019c48941b5979fc5bf74b847d36.jpg

100% agree, her eyes alone make her worthy. The rest is also absurd.

Reactions: ewb75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT