ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pry, Mr Limegrover, JoeMo, and ultimately Mr Franklin...................

#1PSU

Sep 2, 2004
what the f...................happened in the 2nd half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The paralysis of analysis..... playing not to lose...getting away from who you are and the strengths of your personnel. Franklin said it in presser.... despite what some of the Johnnies and Jane's post here.

Reactions: psu2016 and WJM21
certainly would make it easier to moderate if that were done.
True, but a collapse like yesterday's, given what was at stake, is deserving of all the "crying and whining" threads it spawns. After all it's not often something like this happens.... oh wait a minute.

Last edited:
MODS - Could we consolidate these posts into one Crying, Whining thread?

Mods... could we ban this little fascistic ass who can't stand people with opinions other than his/her/it's little self. Franklin can handle it and is even criticizing he and his staffs decisions. If you can't handle it. Stop reading, or better yet, run for president or dictator and tweet your pain to the world.

Mods... could we ban this little fascistic ass who can't stand people with opinions other than his/her/it's little self. Franklin can handle it and is even criticizing he and his staffs decisions. If you can't handle it. Stop reading, or better yet, run for president or dictator and tweet your pain to the world.
Either that or create a special board for him and marylovesthelions.

Mods... could ewe ban this little fascistic ass who can't stand people with opinions other than his/her/it's little self.

lol, perhaps this will devolve into a thread of MODS, could you do X, Y, Z.

People seem to forget what it's like around here the day of, and the day after, a loss. We haven't experienced many of them since the Michigan game last year, but the response is pretty much the same -- all kinds of overreactions, posters getting a tad testy with each other, visits from non-PSU fans that rarely are well received, etc.

I do commend those of you that used the Report function yesterday and today. That does help the moderators and me.

:

Rip, why don't you try something new and post an original comment?? You know the kind of comment that hasn't already been stated by others like a million times before. I realize in your old age that may be difficult, but give it a shot.

lol, perhaps this will devolve into a thread of MODS, could you do X, Y, Z.

People seem to forget what it's like around here the day of, and the day after, a loss. We haven't experienced many of them since the Michigan game last year, but the response is pretty much the same -- all kinds of overreactions, posters getting a tad testy with each other, visits from non-PSU fans that rarely are well received, etc.

I do commend those of you that used the Report function yesterday and today. That does help the moderators and me.

Which was exactly my point. lol

:

Rip, why don't you try something new and post an original comment?? You know the kind of comment that hasn't already been stated by others like a million times before. I realize in your old age that may be difficult, but give it a shot.

I only post for those with reading comprehension. Sorry.

Reactions: nits74
what the f...................happened in the 2nd half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, they're 18-4 in their last 22 games, PSU ended last season #7 in both Major Polls and is currently 7-1 and #7 in both Major Polls (and still right in thick of things)....., yea they really suck, LMAO. What tools some of you "PSU Fan" morons are.

Last edited:
Reactions: mn78psu83
It doesn't matter. They're done. I took care of it.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT