ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. McAndrew my compliments.

Thomas1945

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Today I foolishly ventured out and perused a few other rivals board’s. What a depressing experience. They were nothing but boring repetitive trivial sports sites, and I beat a hasty retreat. Only here can we have;
1. A magnificent poll filled with attractive women whose success in the entertainment industry still precluded them from affording adequate clothing.
2. Popcorn, initially deceiving but eventually very rewarding with another beautiful waif yearning for a full length dress.
3. Things tailed off some with discussions of electric smokers and back up generators but then
4. I truly wish I could have transported the Beaver stadium photos to the Lair.
5. The late night call from the professor that actually was an interesting discussion about our failing education system. A few pics of teachers we would like to do would have been helpful, but I digress.
6. And my favorite, a deep dive into the perils one our most valuable posters faces in his upcoming colonoscopy.
Thank you for your indulgence and I wonder what mysteries tomorrow brings. 🎉💰🦈.

Today I foolishly ventured out and perused a few other rivals board’s. What a depressing experience. They were nothing but boring repetitive trivial sports sites, and I beat a hasty retreat. Only here can we have;
1. A magnificent poll filled with attractive women whose success in the entertainment industry still precluded them from affording adequate clothing.
2. Popcorn, initially deceiving but eventually very rewarding with another beautiful waif yearning for a full length dress.
3. Things tailed off some with discussions of electric smokers and back up generators but then
5. The late night call from the professor that actually was an interesting discussion about our failing education system. A few pics of teachers we would like to do would have been helpful, but I digress.
6. And my favorite, a deep dive into the perils one our most valuable posters faces in his upcoming colonoscopy.

Just for the record - I do not plan on diving into Bob’s colonoscopy.

I still don't know why he just doesn't 💩 in the box. Much easier.

Fonzies weapon is girth. Ever put one of those things in a car? back breaker.

Fonz weighs in these days at 62 pounds. He loves the car and always rides shotgun. As soon as I open the door he puts his front paws up on the edge of the seat so it’s not too bad lifting his butt in. I never let him get out by himself, so picking him up and out and down is a little more challenging.

I still don't know why he just doesn't 💩 in the box. Much easier.
There's actually a good reason not to do it - money. A colonoscopy is considered a screening exam and covered 100 percent by insurance. If you opt for your proposed alternative and it comes back inconclusive or positive, the follow-up colonoscopy is considered diagnostic and you may have to pay the deductible and co-pay.

About 2 weeks back I was going to write a thank you message to Tom, as well? We were deep into the Bowl games at the time. I realized how much I liked and appreciated the Pick Em he hosts each year. This year I was lost without it. It makes watching the useless games much more interesting. It gave me something to root for. Instead, I turned most of them off this year or didn't even start watching them. Tom, thanks for the time you have given and the work you've put into the Pick Em. It adds alot to the football season.

Last edited:
There's actually a good reason not to do it - money. A colonoscopy is considered a screening exam and covered 100 percent by insurance. If you opt for your proposed alternative and it comes back inconclusive or positive, the follow-up colonoscopy is considered diagnostic and you may have to pay the deductible and co-pay.
For $600 or the alternative I'll 💩 in the box you cheap ass. You go drink the stuff that makes you 💩 your pants and join the band. I'm shittin in the box. Times are changing. And I'm being very nice not telling you where to shove it because, well, you know.

Last edited:
In my opinion, the BWI Board is undoubtedly the best. The OP is spot on, nothing comes close. I’m genuinely grateful I’m allowed to post here, thank you.

For $600 or the alternative I'll 💩 in the box you cheap ass. You go drink the stuff that makes you 💩 your pants and join the band. I'm shittin in the box. Times are changing. And I'm being very nice not telling you where to shove it because, well, you know.
No need for namecalling. Just stating the facts based on an article I read somewhere. In some cases you'd be on the hook for the whole thing, which can run up to $4-$5k. I plan on doing the box thing as well. What's the SU stand for?.

No need for namecalling. Just stating the facts based on an article I read somewhere. In some cases you'd be on the hook for the whole thing, which can run up to $4-$5k. I plan on doing the box thing as well. What's the SU stand for?.
State University. As in PSU class of 97. I was ball busting don't take it personally.

Last edited:

This is what happens when you take Paterno's words to heart about a well rounded education.

Reactions: LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT