ADVERTISEMENT

MOVIE REVIEW: "Tone-Deaf" (early Oscar review performances).....

He isn’t even a millennial. He is stuck in one of the generations in between and is nearer a baby boomer than not. He grew up watching too much MTV
2f0bk9.jpg

Reactions: 91Joe95
What do you have against Baby Boomers (me)?

Hey! I didn't make the movie, pal.

I don't have anything against the baby boomers, except:

THEIR FAILED WAR ON DRUGS;
Privatized Prison System that svcks;
Boomers MURDERED equal opportunity;
Damaged the Environment;
Owe Millennials $23 Trillion;
Deliberately caused the 2008 Depression;
S&L, LTCM Hedge Fund and DOTCOM;
FOR PROFIT Universities;

It's PAYBACK time.

Hey! I didn't make the movie, pal.

I don't have anything against the baby boomers, except:

THEIR FAILED WAR ON DRUGS;
Privatized Prison System that svcks;
Boomers MURDERED equal opportunity;
Damaged the Environment;
Owe Millennials $23 Trillion;
Deliberately caused the 2008 Depression;
S&L, LTCM Hedge Fund and DOTCOM;
FOR PROFIT Universities;

It's PAYBACK time.
Don’t call me ‘pal’ you disrespectful punk. I’ve defended your ass many times so STFU

Every crime that you attribute to Baby Boomers above are the result of apes’ evil, greedy intentions. People, regardless of their birth date, are generally shit. Why would you, especially you, expect anything different. Don’t be so stupid.

Last edited:
Don’t call me ‘pal’ you disrespectful punk. I’ve defended your ass many times so STFU.

Are milennials the ones that stayed in all day playing video games? That didn’t go outside and play in all seasons? That were/are disrespectful to their elders, addressing them as pal, chief, buddy etc.? Are they the ones that as kids didn’t shovel their walks or mow their lawns? I could go on.

If they are indeed the ones, then, in general, I’m glad they got ****ed over or think they did.

Every crime that you attribute to Baby Boomers above are the result of apes’ evil, greedy intentions. People, regardless of their birth date, are generally shit. Why would you, especially you, expect anything different. Don’t be so stupid.

Allow me to retort:

Don't blow hot air up my African Ape ass about you (ahem) protecting me. From whom were you protecting me from? The USSR? Come on, pal. Be real.

Let me be clear...Baby Boomers inherited the FOREMOST country the world had ever seen. Things were good.

What did you do with your inheritance? Make the world a better place? Nope. You partied your hippie asses off. You snorted more blow than Pablo Escobar.

And, at whose expense? That's right, boomer. You partied at the expense of the Millennials.

Look at the world today. This is YOUR world, baby boomer. You dumb asses are inching the world closer and closer to a world war.

It's not too late to amend your wicked ways, btw. Join the Millennials, now, while you still can.

I am doing everything I can to assist them defeating their TRUE enemy - the Baby Boomer.

make-love-not-war-sign-.jpg

Allow me to retort:

Don't blow hot air up my African Ape ass about you (ahem) protecting me. From whom were you protecting me from? The USSR? Come on, pal. Be real.

Let me be clear...Baby Boomers inherited the FOREMOST country the world had ever seen. Things were good.

What did you do with your inheritance? Make the world a better place? Nope. You partied your hippie asses off. You snorted more blow than Pablo Escobar.

And, at whose expense? That's right, boomer. You partied at the expense of the Millennials.

Look at the world today. This is YOUR world, baby boomer. You dumb asses are inching the world closer and closer to a world war.

It's not too late to amend your wicked ways, btw. Join the Millennials, now, while you still can.

I am doing everything I can to assist them defeating their TRUE enemy - the Baby Boomer.

make-love-not-war-sign-.jpg
Try reading. I said I defended you (here), not protected you anywhere.

Again, try reading. Baby Boomers are people. Milennials are people. People are shit. Got it, dumbass?

.Baby Boomers inherited the FOREMOST country the world had ever seen. Things were good.

What a fool. The world the Boomers fixed;

• Rampant racism across the country but mainly in the Democrat South.
  • Air, rivers, lakes so polluted there were no fish, people were dying, Pittsburgh had its street lights on 24/7 because the sun couldn't get through the smog. Read about Donora.
  • Women given few rights, were mainly told to stay in the kitchen and raise the kids.
  • The war machine in Vietnam. Peace movement gains strength.
  • Widespread, global diseases like polio, smallpox, and more wiped out.
  • Democracy spread across the globe.
  • USSR collapsed into the dust bin of history.
  • China opened up to the world.
I could go on and on. The world is a much better place due in large part to the boomers. No the world is not perfect, there is still much for the millennials to do. But we set the table for you Now QUIT WHINING and GET TO WORK

So, us boomers cannot do anything right. Got it. Was it you or your parents that were produced by boomers?

Somebody sure f'ed that up.

What a fool. The world the Boomers fixed;

• Rampant racism across the country but mainly in the Democrat South.
  • Air, rivers, lakes so polluted there were no fish, people were dying, Pittsburgh had its street lights on 24/7 because the sun couldn't get through the smog. Read about Donora.
  • Women given few rights, were mainly told to stay in the kitchen and raise the kids.
  • The war machine in Vietnam. Peace movement gains strength.
  • Widespread, global diseases like polio, smallpox, and more wiped out.
  • Democracy spread across the globe.
  • USSR collapsed into the dust bin of history.
  • China opened up to the world.
I could go on and on. The world is a much better place due in large part to the boomers. No the world is not perfect, there is still much for the millennials to do. But we set the table for you Now QUIT WHINING and GET TO WORK

"Business isn't the solution to our problems; business "is" the problem."
---Ronald Reagan (paraphrased and changed to 21st Century America)

"Are you better off than you were 40 years ago?"
---Ronald Reagan (paraphrased and changed to 21st Century America)

Sure, Baby Boomers did a lot of GREAT things for Israel, BRICS, and Eastern Europe - at the EXPENSE of the Millennials (and Gen Z), that is.

You will soon learn, you boomers shouldn't have fvcked America.

So, us boomers cannot do anything right. Got it. Was it you or your parents that were produced by boomers?

Somebody sure f'ed that up.

You're a smart ape, so I'll give you the opportunity to explain why America is better off today than the 1980's when the Boomers took over. Please share all the wonderful things Baby Boomers did for America. Better yet, give me your TOP 10.

Try reading. I said I defended you (here), not protected you anywhere.

Again, try reading. Baby Boomers are people. Milennials are people. People are shit. Got it, dumbass?

Interesting that you went back and edited your original post.

That being said, you'd be wise to join me. These Millennials you speak so condescendingly to will inherit:

5000 Nuclear Missles
A stealth Atlantic and Pacific submarine fleet;
the worlds foremost chemical and biological stockpile of weapons;
Lasers in outerspace able to strike anywhere;
AI technology to spy on anyone, anytime and anywhere

This is the generation the BOOMERS want to collectively give the middle finger to? And, you think I have issues?

You're a smart ape, so I'll give you the opportunity to explain why America is better off today than the 1980's when the Boomers took over. Please share all the wonderful things Baby Boomers did for America. Better yet, give me your TOP 10.
They raised you, right?

So this Boomer phobia is selfhatred. I see your point.

Wrong again. My Baby Boomer mania is based on OBJECTIVE data.

Shame for you guys really. I wouldn't want to be a WHITE BABY BOOMER going forward.

You guys started INNOCENT enough: Hippie love. Then, it turned to hatred to Vietnam Vets (calling them baby killers and spitting on them).

Then, cocaine and DISCO exploded on the scene and you lived it up.

Then, in the 80's you started your careers. Reagan decided to give you the proverbial finger and you took the whole arm.

Bush tried to reign you in, but it was too late. You Boomers elected Clinton from (ahem) Arkansas. And, the rest is history.

No one was around to stop you for 35 years. That is, until now.

THE HUMANISTS ARE COMING; THE HUMANISTS ARE COMING.

Shame for you guys really. I wouldn't want to be a WHITE BABY BOOMER going forward.

You guys started INNOCENT enough: Hippie love. Then, it turned to hatred to Vietnam Vets (calling them baby killers and spitting on them).

Then, cocaine and DISCO exploded on the scene and you lived it up.

Then, in the 80's you started your careers. Reagan decided to give you the proverbial finger and you took the whole arm.

Bush tried to reign you in, but it was too late. You Boomers elected Clinton from (ahem) Arkansas. And, the rest is history.

No one was around to stop you for 35 years. That is, until now.

THE HUMANISTS ARE COMING; THE HUMANISTS ARE COMING.
You are boomer. You are guilty too. You know it because you did it.

Come on, pal.

Look, I've read your posts here for a long time. You're an intelligent ape. Well grounded. Join me. MILLENNIALS need you.

Use your head, now. Want to side with an aging generation on their way out or an up and coming movement that can actually benefit from your experience?

Choose wisely, boomer.

Come on, pal.

Look, I've read your posts here for a long time. You're an intelligent ape. Well grounded. Join me. MILLENNIALS need you.

Use your head, now. Want to side with an aging generation on their way out or an up and coming movement that can actually benefit from your experience?

Choose wisely, boomer.
Helping millennials and joining YOU seem likely to be two different things.

Helping millennials and joining YOU seem likely to be two different things.

I can understand you saying that now. You dont know, yet, what I know. But, you, @nits74 @mn78psu83 @LafayetteBear AND a few others here will join me, eventually.

Deep down...you all want what's best for America. We can all find unity in that.

Remember what I said:

THE HUMANISTS ARE COMING; THE HUMANISTS ARE COMING

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT